Author Topic: Whats the "standard procedure" when you are accused of hacking but you're not?  (Read 3084 times)

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
I was playing tonight, and "this guy from a very good clan" (not gonna say who) accused me of hacking just because I shot him a several of times in a row. He wouldn't shut up about it. How do I prove that I'm not hacking? Is there some special computer script that shows up to the admins or something?

Spook

• Autococker
Doubt it was a very good clan, first off. Secondly, the guy was probably just a pub nooby. Finally, you can't do anything.

BliZzaRd

• Stingray
Dont worry about him... if you hack you get caught... dont hack and nothing will happen... ignore him and keep playing... hes probably just some noob i

-<VQ>BliZz

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
tell him to proove it or suck it up. there is always some whiner out there that cries because he gets shot, most of the time if its someone good the call you a hacker because they cant accept that someone may have enough skil (or luck :\) to shoot them. them calling you a hacker has no effect on you and you should just ignore them.
type players in console then type /ignore *player #* and you wont have to listen to them.

BliZzaRd

• Stingray
i take it as a compliment actually when people accuse me of hacking... enjoy it

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
Dont worry about him... if you hack you get caught... dont hack and nothing will happen... ignore him and keep playing... hes probably just some noob i

-<VQ>BliZz

funny thing was that he is <VQ>

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
some people call other people hackers because they think its gunny an they say it as a joke so dont take it to heart

Spook

• Autococker
Not a very good clan then, just a pub nooby. I was right

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
Not a very good clan then, just a pub nooby. I was right

lol, i thought VQ was a good clan. no offense.

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
you will learn

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
type players in console then type /ignore *player #* and you wont have to listen to them.

by the way, can you give me an example using your name, i wanna see how. thnx

Spook

• Autococker
you type players in console

it will make a list of names: say it's me you and night in the server

so the list will look something like this

1. OP: 0 Nightryder
2. OP: 0 nopyo
3. OP: 0 Spook

now type in console /ignore 1 cuz we all hate when night talks

BliZzaRd

• Stingray
wait for the record whos the person... ill take care of it lol

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
you type players in console

it will make a list of names: say it's me you and night in the server

so the list will look something like this

1. OP: 0 Nightryder
2. OP: 0 nopyo
3. OP: 0 Spook

now type in console /ignore 1 cuz we all hate when night talks
ouch...you hate it when i talk because your not smart enough to understand my hilarious anecdotes

Spook

• Autococker
CALM DOWN SIR, WE WILL SAVE YOUR CAT.

see i understand exactly what you said, your cat was in trouble and a man with an axe was after you. I'll save the cat, but not you

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
wait for the record whos the person... ill take care of it lol

yeah, im not gonna say exactly who it is, i'll respect his privacy. just let it go, don't go questioning your teammates. lol

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
...i never said that

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
nopyo there´s already a topic with your issue. Try using the search button next time.

Best, Edge.

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
Thanks for your tip, although I don't think these nice people mind answering. :)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
Of course they don´t mind. I don´t mind also. It was just for your info as you are new to the forums. And don´t bother typing ignore #. Just ignore what they say. It just means you play better than them and either they are jealous, or blowing some steam.