Author Topic: Fines/Bail/Bribes - Paying off ban time  (Read 32207 times)

Apocalypse

• Autococker
Re: Fines/Bail/Bribes - Paying off ban time
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2007, 06:00:58 PM »
I don't think he understands we don't get the money it's going to jist to pay for running the game.
@player: ever heard the word exaduration I don't know how many times it is and I don't care since I don't get banned.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2007, 06:07:36 PM »
Like Knack and y00tz... wait, that's you, because your always on the forums to help others.

I wouldn't take money made from this game... it's called stealing. :(
It all belongs to other people

DeadZero0

• Stingray
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2007, 10:28:30 AM »
THank you y00tz! =D,

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2007, 10:35:59 AM »
Neither would I I'd let Jitspoe have it I don't do anything for this game compared to him plus he should get it to help pay off all the bills from this game.

DeadZero0

• Stingray
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2007, 10:46:53 AM »
True, jitspoe should get money, but from donations or other ways, people who are banned are being punished. And should remained punished. a bans not even all that long, well some aren't.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2007, 11:08:04 AM »
They are being punished by having to either pay from their pocket or hold out with their ban time for 32+ days.

DeadZero0

• Stingray
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2007, 05:58:26 PM »
it's not really a pusnishment 0.50 cents.
1. How do they get the money to Jits. Not everyone uses paypal. Shipping I don't think he'll want to give out his address and moneys not supposeed to be shiped....
2. I'm not going to lie, but paying of a dollar a day is a good idea =P

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2007, 06:09:17 PM »
When was .50 cents established to be the price?

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2007, 07:09:47 PM »
How do they pay? well, #1 they don't have to. as such, i think paypal would be the easiest way. because if they really wanted to pay, seriously, how hard is it to get a FREE paypal account??
and even then you don't have to have a paypal account to pay through paypal. as long as you have a credit or debit card, you're good to go.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2007, 08:13:55 AM »
I don't think he understands we don't get the money it's going to jist to pay for running the game.
@player: ever heard the word exaduration I don't know how many times it is and I don't care since I don't get banned.

@Apocalypse: ever heard the word exaggeration :P

And back on topic, In an ideal world I would still not like this idea to be implemented (as I'm sure most others would too), however I've changed my mind from my last post in this thread and think that it would be a good way to help Jitspoe and this game sustain themselves. Someone mentioned before that any revenue from bans wouldn't be profit, it would go towards paying off a (pretty large i imagine) debt.

Again to answer the questions of how people would pay for this. PayPal is a viable solution, those who get banned and do not have PayPal, or any other viable means to pay off their ban must then be satisfied with not playing for the period of their ban. This is not a solution to let everyone pay off bans, if they can't then we simply don't care!

DeadZero0

• Stingray
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2007, 08:21:51 AM »
When was .50 cents established to be the price?

Um. At the beginning. The first post by Jitspoe...

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2007, 08:26:20 AM »
Ah, I see. I guess I forgot after 5 pages :-/

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2007, 10:21:02 AM »
Yeah maybe raise it to a dollar or maybe 2 that way for a 32 he could get 32 maybe even 64 also maybe Jits should be taking those who have been perm banned to court........ if you read the rules you'd see he can sue them and also make them pay like 1000 dollars to get it off lol.

DeadZero0

• Stingray
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2007, 05:54:52 PM »
Ah, I see. I guess I forgot after 5 pages :-/

it's ok =D I still love you Cobo.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2007, 06:07:10 PM »
I get that a lot :-\
So it has lost its meaning for me.

DeadZero0

• Stingray
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2007, 06:21:13 PM »
well dang in that case. Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy. =D

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2007, 11:57:28 AM »
I think this should be removed so people will stop using it as an excuse as to why jitspoe banned them.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2007, 12:36:52 PM »
I like what youre sayin Cobo... but quite frankly I dont think anyone can use it as an excuse... Jits is a pretty fiar guy...

-Follow the rules, you can play
-Break em, youre banned

...I dont think anyone can say he wants money because I dont think he's ever banned someone unfairly... The jigsaw incident was isolated and they both confessed to having some part in it.

After all the money and time Jits has invested into this community and game, the least we could do is let him run it his own way and give him complete control over it, its not anyones place to say who he can and cant ban.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2007, 12:40:02 PM »
I like what youre sayin Cobo... but quite frankly I dont think anyone can use it as an excuse... Jits is a pretty fiar guy...

-Follow the rules, you can play
-Break em, youre banned

...I dont think anyone can say he wants money because I dont think he's ever banned someone unfairly... The jigsaw incident was isolated and they both confessed to having some part in it.

After all the money and time Jits has invested into this community and game, the least we could do is let him run it his own way and give him complete control over it, its not anyones place to say who he can and cant ban.

I have to disagree due to the recent ban placed upon Y2J.

And as for letting him run it how he wants, I agree and disagree. He should be able to run it but there needs to be someone else with equal power to second guess him; sort of like a checks and balances system.

* KiLo forsees a ban in his future.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2007, 12:43:20 PM »
Y2J deserved what he got... while he had some help to get the password, he didn't have to use it... I do understand that Jig shouldnt have released it but as Jits said, why would you use it, plus jits didnt deserve the verbal abuse from y2j yesterday in IRC either.

Its all good, Jits is most certainly not lookin for cash