Author Topic: Cheat by Disconnect  (Read 16414 times)

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
Re: Cheat by Disconnect
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2007, 10:55:45 PM »
Sorry for the spelling, I'm a bit tired. 

The reason I singled out smokey is because as far as I know he doesn't play anymore.  He doesn't contribute positively to the community that I know of.  At least not lately.  So I just can't figure out why he would just find the need to randomly post a not too nice reply to something that doesn't concern him.  In my opinion, Smokey has no say anymore in DP related topics.  If you don't play the game don't comment about what goes on in it.

I understand KiLo might not have been nice either.  It also doesn't directly concern him.  But he is currently trying to become a positive contributor to this community.  At least from what I've read in his posts it seems like it.  In my opinion, he still has a say. 

EDIT:  Sorry forgot this the first time. ;D

It's hard to just kick out a member of our clan, because it's very hard to get a replacement.  Most of the good players are already in a clan.  The remaining people just aren't quite up to par with the rest of our team.  We play very well together most of the time and don't want to break that up.  We only have about 5 or 6 active members at the moment.  We can't afford to lose anyone.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2007, 10:58:00 PM »
Im willing to bet that smokey has contributed more to DP than you.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2007, 11:03:01 PM »
Could you elaborate please?

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2007, 11:06:03 PM »
Whatever Smokey may have accomplished, he's probably undone with all of his trolling.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2007, 11:22:13 PM »
Please point out where I was complaining in my post. 
    To Olbaid, why would you complain about it?  We knew we were going to lose so we decided to have some fun.  You won by a lot and you went home happy.  I also don't get why everyone has to point the gun at us.  We have seen many people reconnect in matches and we don't come whining on the forums. 

Please point out where I was complaining?  I clearly stated it didn't bother me. 

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2007, 11:28:18 PM »
Well since you posted in a topic that is trying to flame(spelled it right) our clan, it just seems that you would mean to be saying something bad about it or us.  Therefore complaining about it to an extent.  But I guess you are right. 

Misinterpreted

Sorry

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 11:57:42 PM »
Smokey, I would just like to ask why you are commenting?  Especially in a negative way like that.  You don't play that I know of and you don't contribute to the game that I know of.  You just find it necessary to go around flaming people for no apparent reason.  Maybe trouble at home, or a girl won't go out with you.  I don't know what your problems are, but please, don't take your anger and frustration out on others.  Get a therapist or something, maybe that would help you.
Hmm?
I DO play. I can say I've contributed more to this game than you, and all of Ij put together has. I'm not flaming, I'm telling the truth. You clearly have to resort to personal insults in an attempt to justify jigsaws doings. I have no problems at all, thats a retarded claim.

The first accusations in the post are false, and the last accusations are just stupid, Way to look like a champ.

EDIT:
Eiii, What trolling? Sure I'm an excretory opening to the occasional person, but its not like they take me serious.

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2007, 04:37:13 AM »
Well considering we agree on renoir as tie, and then you guys being the only ones that have login, leave the map on propaint1, trying to make us play that for a tie, I think flooding for 5 minutes is nothing. Especially with the great ignore feature. But yet again, that's another cheap tactic i have heard you guys pull on other clans. Sorry you guys are only good at one map I guess?

And I have only been apart in like 4 matches in my entire life where someone has disconnected with the intent to prevent a cap (not from a pjack, etc), and 2 of them are against you guys.
That is something I have never done, or honestly, never been on a team where someone as done it. It is not that common, as Jigsaw would have people believe.

Quite frankly I don't care either way. Do as you guys please, if the clan scene was in any decent shape it would be one thing, but it's pretty piss poor right now.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 08:03:03 AM »
No, what needs to happen is that no other clans need to match ij. THAT would fix the problem.

Been following this advice for at least 6 months, and I can categorically say my matching experience has been much happier :)

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 10:52:28 AM »
I think it is a form of cheating, and deserves some type of punishment. 

In the meantime why don't we all just agree not to match Ij?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 11:32:03 AM »
We all believe that happened but please post a demo and hopefully jitspoe will ban him.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 11:56:53 AM »
*.Ij.JiGSaW got the *Blue flag!
*Hitman007 (Carbine) eliminated *[***]Tini (Autococker).
*DaRkNeSS (Autococker) eliminated *Hitman007 (Carbine).
*.Ij.JiGSaW (Carbine) eliminated *[***]NFK (Carbine).
*DaRkNeSS got the *Red flag!
*Red's .Ij.JiGSaW returned the *Blue flag!
.Ij.JiGSaW disconnected.
*Blue's DaRkNeSS earned 2 points for possesion of eliminated teams flag!
Blue team wins the round!
.Ij.JiGSaW is now observing.
.Ij.JiGSaW entered the game (build 18).
.Ij.JiGSaW joined the *Red team.
*[ELIM] .Ij.JiGSaW: intercourse
]condump jigdsc
Dumped console text to ./pball/jigdsc.txt.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 12:27:15 PM »
bwahahaha, wow.

It just shows how much IJ cares about their fake record.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 12:43:24 PM »
Love the reply when he comes back to the server, this kid is too funny.

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2007, 01:49:26 PM »
I'm quite tired of everone of you.. Jigsaw has been put down long enough about that maybe he shouldn't have done it and you got your point through id say on 2 pages of post and all of you guys have been putting down .Ij. for just about a year now if not longer i mean jesus its horrible.. Makes me sick

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2007, 02:12:53 PM »
Generally Ij bring it on themselves Dude, thats just the truth.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2007, 02:23:47 PM »
all of you guys have been putting down .Ij. for just about a year now if not longer i mean jesus its horrible..
Maybe that says something about Ij, hmm?

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2007, 02:27:52 PM »
Maybe you all need to give us all a chance hmmm? Its been long enough

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2007, 02:49:32 PM »
It's been long enough, and you've constantly proved that you deserve it. If I search 'Ij' on the forums, almost all of the results pretaining to your clan are in 'Cheater Reports and Bans'. And here's another thread about cheating. What does that say?

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2007, 03:25:38 PM »
Since you know we try to get a break but no one will give it so...