Author Topic: Sorry, but I have another noob question.  (Read 1509 times)

play3r1

• VM-68
Sorry, but I have another noob question.
« on: July 04, 2007, 10:52:04 AM »
I want to know how to get into the (OTB) servers; whenever I enter is says connection refused. Yes, I know about the topc jitspoe made that told how to get into some servers, but not this (OTB) server. Or can it be entered? The (OTB) server has the best maps and people on it. Thanks in advance.

y00tz

• Autococker
Re: Sorry, but I have another noob question.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 10:55:25 AM »
I want to know how to get into the (OTB) servers; whenever I enter is says connection refused. Yes, I know about the topc jitspoe made that told how to get into some servers, but not this (OTB) server. Or can it be entered? The (OTB) server has the best maps and people on it. Thanks in advance.

Prolly requires a password.  If not, update and refresh your list.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 10:55:36 AM »
Please make your thread titles more descriptive.

play3r1

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 10:58:28 AM »
Ok, I'll try to make my titles better, but they're better than before, before they used to be "no subject". Anyway, what is the password, it always says "bad password".

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 11:49:46 AM »
If it says "bad password" when you join a server, then the server requires a password.  It usually means 2 clans are having a match on the server.

Chef-Killer

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 11:50:46 AM »
Hehe, all match servers have passwords. If you want to connect to the OTB match server, you have to get the pw:
www.otb-server.de

You also can try other server:
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=6131.0

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 01:23:17 PM »

What the heck kid?? I already explained this to you in your other "NOOB" question thread!

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=7287.msg79581#msg79581