Author Topic: [QeHs] B Squad Recruiting  (Read 2526 times)

lekky

• Autococker
[QeHs] B Squad Recruiting
« on: July 05, 2007, 05:01:22 PM »
[QeHs] has opened, and is currently recruiting for their B squad. The B squad will run alongside the main squad, but be their own entity. They will match together as a squad under the guidance of a senior QeHs member. However, at any time a B squad member may be called up to the main squad to match with them for 1, or a number of matches. A main member may also match with the B squad in order to facilitate learning.

Members may move from the B squad to the main squad by showing good attitude and proving they would be an asset for the main squad. They can also be removed from the B squad the the opposite reasons.

Please see these previous threads for further clan information on QeHs:
- http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=5708
- http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=6795.0

As always you can visit our website at www.clan-qehs.co.uk for full information. To apply please contact myself or any member of the Main QeHs squad via the "join Us" link on the website or though #team_qehs at irc.gg-center.net. Every player requesting to join must be able to converse in English, have a mic, access to teamspeak and be able to idle irc.

Squad details are available at:
- Main Squad - Main Squad
- B Squad - B Squad

b00nlander

• Autococker
Re: [QeHs] B Squad Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 05:05:48 PM »
you stole that from me :(
http://join.memi-clan.de

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 08:46:27 PM »
Seems like there are like 4-5 people having the same idea to get more newer palyers into the matching scene without letting them in to the "real team". I'm also one of them ;)

The only reason I didn't start on doing that cause i wasn't sure if it was allowed to creanate anpther clan, even though it would be handled as a squad. I PMed jitspoe abput that on IRC but didn'T get an answere yet :P

So, is it a legit thing to do?

edit: That was the first concept on what we wanted to do http://ch1ll.de/temp/ch1ll.txt (Don't mind the typos)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 12:07:38 PM »
I thought I responded to that, but yeah, that's ok.

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 04:50:50 PM »
I thought I responded to that, but yeah, that's ok.
Fine :)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 11:50:15 PM »
So does ch1ll have a trainee team? And what about the other clans? will the trainees carry clan tags or seperate ones? I've been playing for awhile now and would really like to learn more about the match side of PB. I see alot of members from i.j. , and stars when i'm logged on. so as default i would like to learn from them. I still remember when I was fairly new under a different name and two members of i.j. spent almost a whole day teaching me everything from jumping to setting up my fov. :)

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 12:42:16 AM »
Ij has training team. MeMi has training team. Ch1ll has training team. QeHs has B squad. In qehs case you would wear [q.b] instead of regular tag, which is [q].

Well if you like Ij and stars and see them on servers then them would be logical case to join. Since Ij already has a training team then them would be even more logical group to join :).

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 07:15:20 AM »
thank you very much sir. hopefully ill find a good post on setting up this chat program everyone is talkin about.

magalhaes

• Autococker

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 08:26:29 AM »
thnx bro.

Osiris

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 09:56:20 PM »
hey
i would like to join a b squad. but no one has replied or talks to me on IRC. email me so i can get a tryout OR JUST ALK TO ME ON IRC!! paintballdude89@hotmail.com THANKS

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 02:03:19 AM »
I dont think we can handle any more trainees, we just have a bit too many of them :|

Osiris

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 09:18:53 AM »
ooh :(