Author Topic: THANKS TO WHOEVER DELETED MY THREAD. CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH?  (Read 1144 times)

iEATnoobs

• VM-68
Ok well im not happy about what happened and i dont feel like rewriting everything so... here it is. Insane Junction Training clan is recruiting. #team_ijt and ask an op for a tryout. K TXH

iEATnoobs

• VM-68
Re: THANKS TO WHOEVER DELETED MY THREAD. CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH?
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 08:45:43 PM »
NAH DOOD  i had another with much more info  :-\

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 09:38:14 PM »
Promoting cheats isn't tolerated on this forum, even if it's a joke.

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 11:08:03 PM »
At first I thought you had deleted it just because it was a thread recruiting for Ij (with their hackish past and all) :D

* P!nk is sleepy

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 07:39:43 AM »
Ok well im not happy about what happened and i dont feel like rewriting everything so... here it is. Insane Junction Training clan is recruiting. #team_ijt and ask an op for a tryout. K TXH

1.  You're welcome
2.  I can handle the truth thank you very much.
3.  You sactively solicited a hack from AgentSmith on these forums.
4.  Had the following in your post:

Hax... :dodgy:

Thank you all for your time, and I hope to rape you in a pub soon.

Your clan does absolutely nothing for this game to improve its image and I stand behind what I said when I posted that no other clans should match you.

iEATnoobs

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 08:50:10 AM »
Well I'll say this in a nice way. There was nothing wrong with my post, and let me educate all of you non real paintball playing computer geeks.

Dodgy-    An emoticon used on PBNation that is ususally used to show sarcasm. (¬_¬)

Can't I just have a little humor into my post? This game is boring enough. The only thing that keeps me playing this game are my friends and clanmates. I also have the feeling that people like knack that arnt into the clan scene think Ij is hated and nobody should match us, yet we have so many idlers on irc and no problem getting matches. But keep up your good work and keep clans away from Ij hacker clan.