Author Topic: {PbM}  (Read 952 times)

unknown333

• PGP
{PbM}
« on: July 28, 2007, 06:39:58 PM »
Paintball Masters {PbM} is a clan for the top players of digital paintball2. In order to join the clan, you must prove yourself in a game of XBall (map: beta/wdp_xball). I don't currently have an IRC for the clan so for now all updates will be held here.

Dates:
July 28, 2007- {PbM} founded by unknown333

Current status: tryouts ended. No new players admitted.

Expect this page to be updated often with more info on the clan.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 07:02:31 PM by unknown333 »

Spook

• Autococker
Re: {PbM}
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 09:43:42 PM »
No offense, but "top players" don't play speedball maps. therefore, all you will get are slow, unorganized newer plays who can spray across a map to do decent with you. Another thing is, do you consider yourself a top player to admit new players? I bet half of us have never heard of you. Try changing the name to something less generic too.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 09:57:08 PM »
I'm surprised that Spook would give up hit leet status to post here...
But you are literally unknown :D as well as pretty much unknown from this community, but I think you may have hit on something here.  Most people in this game think of the 'top players' as a handful of players in well-known clans, but anyone who has played pub lately knows that there are some fast-rising newcomers

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 11:50:48 PM »
I'm surprised that Spook would give up hit leet status to post here...

i could care less about my post count...

and you are right, there are quite abit of newcomers getting pretty good. my point still stands though, noone plays speedball maps, and even if they did, they wouldn't be in betas.