Author Topic: GT has issues..  (Read 5774 times)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
GT has issues..
« on: July 30, 2007, 01:17:48 PM »
Most of the people who know me IN-GAME know I'm a laid back and nice player. So the temp ban i got by snipen from GT servers is awesome... for holding a flag for less than a minute. good going. In the map rome I was killed by admin after I killed him and grabbed the flag, which I laughed off. Its cool.. I used to look at GT as a good group of peeps who   were fun to play with. now.. I probably wont go back to GT servers till he grows up. ALAS... he'll have to fight fair on a neutral server.   thnx all, FLIP

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: GT has issues..
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 01:19:37 PM »
You're one of the thousands that have been view-gibbed and temp banned by snipen.

THEY PAY FOR THE SERVERS WITH THEIR HARD EARNED MONIES GET OVER IT.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 01:37:43 PM »
That's it, i'm boycotting all GT servers indefinitely.

Kaos

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 01:47:37 PM »
u kno wat s8n thats a good idea maybe if we boycott gt servers maybe they will stop admin abuse and change server player limit like most of us want

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 02:28:05 PM »
u kno wat s8n thats a good idea maybe if we boycott gt servers maybe they will stop admin abuse and change server player limit like most of us want
That's it, i'm boycotting all GT servers indefinitely.

Too bad that will NEVER work. Look how many new players come into the game everyday... they wouldn't even realize a boycott is going on. Sorry to say, but GT dominates the servers in this game, and all we can do is co-exist with the way they run them. Basically, don't talk in the servers and you'll be alright.

stacy

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 02:55:36 PM »
well i got banned to 2day for saying to sniper that hes trying hes little heart out eheh funny

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 03:52:09 PM »
it was a joke...i haven't played in a long time.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 04:57:40 PM »
Lol that's the way Spook lol I honestly don't talk when admin's are there well mostly.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 06:41:21 PM »
The fact that people don't even question it when something like this happens is what really shows the state of GT, or perhaps that of a few of their members.
Myself, I see no reason to doubt that this ever happened.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 06:43:24 PM »
Magpie!  Lemme see if I can find you some Immodium Advanced for your diarrhea problem.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 07:24:33 PM »
I don't think you understand.  Snipen bans me all the time, but he's just messing around.  I talk to him on ventrilo all the time and we'd play in pubs and then he'd ban me.  Tough love I guess.  Since ch1ll american servers went down, why would you be stupid enough to even try to get GT servers down.  Would you like to match on german servers with 120-200 pings?  I wouldn't.  Snipen does so much work for the servers it's unbelievable. 

And to those of you who actually believed S8N for his comment, i'm sorry but anyone with common sense could tell he was being sarcastic.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2007, 08:28:13 PM »
Your rights stop where others' begin, and I think (close to) everyone here would agree that people have a right to play on servers so long as they aren't disruptive.

Also resize your images. :3

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 08:29:35 PM »
Hahaha!! Priceless work of art Uni! Thanks for the grin...

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 08:32:50 PM »
Your rights stop where others' begin, and I think (close to) everyone here would agree that people have a right to play on servers so long as they aren't disruptive.

Also resize your images. :3
They have the right to do whatever they want with their server?
As such, your rights about complaining about it stops there.

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 08:46:59 PM »
Hahaha!! Priceless work of art Uni! Thanks for the grin...

Fanx but i didnt draw it. though it is a very sexy peice of art work.

like ive said before gt clan, please dont respond to these nazi's they are just pissed cause they have no control over your server's.

now that i think about it. you probably didnt see me say that because someone removed my post. it was on the y2j whining about user limit because some how public games effect the clan community.... lol

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 08:47:11 PM »
The more this goes on the more it sounds like the servers are for GT rather than the community. To me, anyway.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 08:49:12 PM »
They are from GT to the community.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 08:49:41 PM »
As I said, sounds like it's from GT to themselves.

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 08:54:54 PM »
quote author=Eiii link=topic=8167.msg86318#msg86318 date=1185850031]
The more this goes on the more it sounds like the servers are for GT rather than the community. To me, anyway.
[/quote]

im sure the 5 servers they run for clan matches doesnt count for anything now does it??
that are open to the community.... and can be publicly accessed threw their website....

if they took down the match servers. the clan community who whines soo much would be pretty much ass raped!

if you dont want to play on the gt servers go buy your own darn servers and see how hard it is to setup a good server. and get people to come and play...

Moe_Lester

• Stingray
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 08:59:14 PM »
Gt has no issues. they are a bunch of loving people who pick your head up when you're down.