Author Topic: GT has issues..  (Read 5773 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: GT has issues..
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 11:52:33 PM »
Uni, that pic wasn't funny the first ten times you've posted it.

Lmao @ jigsaw. Snipen does it cause hes messing around. More like he has nothing better to do but ban people from a server for digital paintball created by jitspoe the magnificent.

These GT abuse threads have been made for like 5 years straight. Probably a good 50-100 of them I'd imagine. It's sad too. GT always cries about how much hard earned monayz they spend yet they abuse it so much it makes a lot of people not want to play there or have to play aliased to avoid kicks.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2007, 04:24:51 AM »
y00tzy, gotta love ya but this topic belongs in the "SERVER section".  "Other stuff" is for things not directly related to Paintball 2.

Skater, you might as well dry it up kid.  Everyone knows you've earned your ban repeatedly from our servers and don't even deserve to be a part of this community for all the crap you've pulled.  You use your hatred for GT clan members along with your personal grudge as a means to chime in on any anti GT thread presented so your word doesn't hold water.

eiii, you're acting just like skater and it demeans your character considerably.  You know full well that our servers are FOR THE COMMUNITY.  Along with the fact that we have financed the servers for all these years(NOT CRYING, JUST FACT), We have made repeated changes according to the community's desires.  There are many threads to validate this.

As with anything, nothing is perfect and we can't please everyone.  As with anything, problems arise and are dealt with accordingly...  Sometimes we might even make mistakes ourselves or get carried away but the servers have always been for the community.  Just because a few skater types rush to the forums to whine doesn't make the GT servers bad. 

As always, if you're going to make accusations or even assumptions, I suggest you start demoing these so called incidents to validate your claims.  Otherwise, you're nothing other than a magpie on a fence post running your little beak for attention.

Have a great day!

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2007, 11:23:01 AM »
Picasso, how about you stop putting words in my mouth, pal. I do not hate any member of GT. Nor do I hate any member of this community besides cola. Don't be upset because I am 100 percent right with every post I have EVER made against the GT servers or GT clan. I could give a excrement less, Dougy. I don't care if your servers were to go down right now. It really doesnt phase me. It sure as hell doesn't mean I can't post my opinion on your terrible moderation of your servers though. Why would anyone have to demo an accusation of Snipen kicking them? We all know it's true, we all know hes a big internet bully. I hope everyone knows I'm banned from GT. Can you remind me what I did again? Oh, I said "Lmao" when I died. That deserves a perm ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF GLOBAL BAN HIM FOR SAYING LMAO. I'm suprised jitspoe didn't considering he's on a little rampage with all this pointless banning.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2007, 11:30:05 AM »
snipen's belly shakes like a bowl full of jelly when he laughs after banning you.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2007, 11:33:16 AM »
HA, HA!

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2007, 11:45:44 AM »
Jeez, no one gets it. After all these years you'd think people would understand Snipen.

Why Snipen bans/viewgibbs/whatever else...

#1) Someone pisses him off for whatever reason, right or wrong.
#2) Someone makes a good play against him (see #1).
#3) Snipen hammers back a few and just feels like messing around or (see #1 & #2).
#4) Snipen genuinely thinks someone is breaking his server's rules (see #1, #2, and #3).

The servers belong to him (and whoever else pays the bills, if anyone) so get over it peoples.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2007, 12:40:21 PM »
Why you guys rippin GT anyway... let them do what they want... everyone here has used a GT match server at one time or another and they pay for them. Leave snipe nd the crew alone, they do a fine job and have to pay for all their servers anyway...

If you hate it so much, go buy your own server and quit complaining

[GT]Snipen

• Stingray
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2007, 02:40:09 PM »
snipen's belly shakes like a bowl full of jelly when he laughs after banning you.
Jeez, no one gets it. After all these years you'd think people would understand Snipen.

Why Snipen bans/viewgibbs/whatever else...

#1) Someone pisses him off for whatever reason, right or wrong.
#2) Someone makes a good play against him (see #1).
#3) Snipen hammers back a few and just feels like messing around or (see #1 & #2).
#4) Snipen genuinely thinks someone is breaking his server's rules (see #1, #2, and #3).

The servers belong to him (and whoever else pays the bills, if anyone) so get over it peoples.

LOL

My jelly is shaking so hard  my giblets hurt. I can't breathe.