Author Topic: Double Jump Script  (Read 17894 times)

lilb990

• Autococker
Re: Double Jump Script
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2009, 04:35:16 PM »
They are obviously curious

They are obviously retarded to bring something up like that if it's a DOUBLE JUMP SCRIPT.

RIDDLZ

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 05:36:11 PM »
Anyone know where i can get the script?? T_T
i can't larn doublejump, been trying for weeks now... :'(

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 05:53:49 PM »
Anyone know where i can get the script?? T_T
i can't larn doublejump, been trying for weeks now... :'(
Look at first post in thread? ... Ok i'm trying to be nice: Why don't you check on google and search on forums before asking?

Also: IMO Dj script is for noobs..

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 06:25:56 PM »
Look at first post in thread? ... Ok i'm trying to be nice: Why don't you check on google and search on forums before asking?

Also: IMO Dj script is for noobs..

Okay, I've been avoiding replying to your posts, but it's getting annoying.

1- For new (and especially young) players, the code looks odd. They don't know how to input it into the game, or anything. So asking clarifies this rather then assuming. There's no problem with asking questions, people get frustrated when it's the same person doing it 100 times, not when some it's some guys first post.

2- Why would somebody search google when they are trying to find something for dp. Sometimes searching takes way more time then just asking the question. YOUR POST is more annoying to constantly read, then somebody reviving a thread / asking a question that couldve been searched. You're post could've been avoided in general. You reply to people the same way people reply to you, except you usually start it.

3- Who are you to call anybody noobs? You're some little noname european who goes into pubs as: [CHEATER]payl , hoping somebody notices you by that. Infact, most of the better players do use a dj-script, (a lot use both, depends on the jump).
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 07:53:13 AM by webhead »

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 07:51:07 PM »
3- Who are you to call anybody noobs? You're some little noname european who goes into pubs as: [CHEATER]payl , hoping somebody notices you by that. Infact, most of the better players do use a dj-script, (a lot use both, depends on the jump).
Maybe you forgot i write IMO. As my name is in your post, you flame me. So no response to this part. Ah, and i don't care "pr0s" use it - it's nooblike for me.

Why would somebody search google when they are trying to find something for dp. Sometimes searching takes way more time then just asking the question.
But it doesn't take our time. It's his problem. IMO he should try to find before he ask.

YOUR POST is more annoying to constantly read, then somebody reviving a thread / asking a question that couldve been searched. You're post could've been avoided in general.
You could ignore me, if you don't like way i post. It isn't my problem, that newbies keeps on asking basic questions (obviously, after reading documentation and searching forums they can find what they want in most cases).
I don't ask about basics. I read documentation. I use google. I use search option. And IMO everyone should do like that. Documentation is made with reason. Search option is made with reason. Google is made with reason. And forum post option is to ask about things that wasn't descripted in documentation.

If you have problems with way i post, feel free to write PM, instead of making offtopic. That's better way i guess.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 07:52:58 AM by webhead »

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 04:27:30 AM »

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 05:56:50 AM »
@ RIDDLZ  - check this thread out - if you wanna help with DJ, ask some more experienced players and don't forget to tell wheather you are euro or NA because of time zone difference required for tutoring: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=21980.0
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 07:54:19 AM by webhead »

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 08:44:40 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI239XH0PSM
This should help you out.

@Payl: You're a funny little boy =)

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2011, 09:25:21 AM »
I feel special getting quoted from 4 years ago. lol

Other than that I sadly must agree with Myers. Although the kid did necro a thread he was just looking for help and he obviously did search judging by the fact that he posted in this thread.

And Edgecrusher don't feel bad, I have noticed my posts disappear from time to time as well.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2011, 04:26:54 PM »
Webhead, why are you keep deleting my whole or part of my posts. If I'm offtopic than fine, but than delete 50% of other posts aswell, you can find them in this thread aswell. What are you saying, Myers can debate with Payl and I can't? Don't be such a Hitler.

If you'll notice, your post wasn't the only one I edited. Also, I've only been doing that in threads where, for example, payl's presence seems to derail the discussion -- I remove all the purely off-topic personal attacks and such, and sometimes they're only part of a person's post, so I don't want to remove the on-topic part (otherwise i'd just delete the whole thing). I'm just trying to keep the peace on some level.

Now, if you disagree with something I do as a mod, then please PM either me or jits about it, as it is off-topic here.