Author Topic: My server is almost done  (Read 5761 times)

Red Blood98

• VM-68
Re: My server is almost done
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2007, 10:12:41 AM »
Because they get annoyed at the pointless posts that come in 5 minute intervals. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. In another words, don't annoy the crap out of the people that are trying to help you by posting every 5 minutes.

Also, if you want more immediate results, get on IRC, or use the search function on these forums.
no...people post maybe 2 or 3 mintues after we reply...then they stop for no reason...we reply and wait...and when they don't come back we post more so other ppl might come that will actually help us instead of tring to help us then leaving.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 01:31:50 PM »
Because they get annoyed at the pointless posts that come in 5 minute intervals. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. In another words, don't annoy the crap out of the people that are trying to help you by posting every 5 minutes.

Also, if you want more immediate results, get on IRC, or use the search function on these forums.
<3

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 01:46:58 PM »

no...people post maybe 2 or 3 mintues after we reply...then they stop for no reason...we reply and wait...and when they don't come back we post more so other ppl might come that will actually help us instead of tring to help us then leaving.
Posting 2 or 3 minutes after you is just a coincidence.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2007, 09:20:57 AM »

That's because they log off.