Author Topic: What part of your day do you look forward to....  (Read 7586 times)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
What part of your day do you look forward to....
« on: August 15, 2007, 01:15:10 PM »
I'm just curious ....
Everyone has a part in their day they always look forward to most. What's yours?
Mine is when I get to monitor traffic inside the building and get to watch people get hit by turnstiles. :)

y00tz

• Autococker
Re: What part of your day do you look forward to....
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 01:15:58 PM »
Bed time ;)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 01:17:39 PM »
Is that because of all the dreams you have of KNACK?

moo!!

Magical-Tree

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 04:30:47 PM »
End of work time ofcourse.

~MT

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 07:50:43 PM »
My favorite all around time is morning.

I'm the first one up at the house on the weekends so it's nice and quiet except for the critters.

During the week it's the same: I'm usually the first one in the office by about an hour.  I can get an incredible amount of work done in that time.

The most fav time though is when MONEY and his sister aren't home so that me and wifey can have some peace and quiet ;D

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 08:12:58 PM »

I'm the first one up at the house on the weekends so it's nice and quiet except for the critters.

rats?

The most fav time though is when MONEY and his sister aren't home so that me and wifey can have some peace and quiet ;D

hopefully its not tooo quiet if you know what i mean ;) pretty sure it wouldnt be peaceful either.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 08:31:49 PM »
Critters=:
Horses
Dogs
and whatever else is on my porch, be it coons, skunk, bobcats, lil furry bunnies, or the hawks.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 02:45:12 PM »
Suddenly I feel extremely negative.  I hadn't really thought much about it before, but the more I think about it, the more I realize I don't really have things I look forward to.  I mean, I don't look forward to going to bed because I'm rarely sleepy at night, and I'll just toss and turn for hours before I actually fall asleep.  I don't look forward to getting up because I didn't get enough sleep.  Even if I did, I still usually feel like staying in bed.  While I don't hate my job or anything, I don't exactly look forward to it either.  I don't look forward to meals because they're just another chore to me.  Gotta eat to survive, but I hate fixing something to eat or having to go somewhere.  I guess I do look forward to going home, but when I get there, I'm usually drained and don't feel like doing anything.

That's not to say I don't enjoy my life.  My anticipation level just seems to have drained away over the years.  I enjoy things once I start doing them, but I don't really look forward to anything very much.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 02:48:39 PM »
I used to be the same way Jitspoe, actually, it's scary how much I was like you... but umm there's a way to fix that....

Match.com

Heh seriously though, find yourself a good woman to cook and make your nights better...

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 02:52:02 PM »
Over this whole summer i looked forward to getting off of work... i start school tomorrow though, so i guess i'll look forward to getting home from school to just leave right away to go part-time on my summer job

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 03:54:01 PM »
darnit flip, stop ruining people's lives.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 04:48:15 PM »
I look forward to playing football. When I have a football at my feet I feel on top of the world, untouchable. There is simply no greater high than twisting past 3 players, sidestepping the keeper and slotting it home.

And yeah, Jitspoe has a point about the food. I tend to survive on pasta and stir in pesto sauce every day, its just a hassle to cook that I can be bothered with.

UltraByte

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 12:04:08 AM »
Eating dinner, sleeping... I'm a very lazy person as you can see.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2007, 09:56:30 AM »
Right now.. I'm working about 72 hours a week. when i get a few days off I spend it loading my trailer for a household move to pueblo. The wife and 3 kids are already there so I have nothing better to do than start random post like this.... sorry Eiii. Just remember, life is too short. Enjoy the small things in life you normally wouldn't pay attention to. As far as jits and women are concerned.... there's plenty of buy-a-bride companies out there. If I can get a seat on this DP council my first act as a member would be to suggest a donation fund to help with the cost of his new bride.
moo!!!

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2007, 10:02:11 AM »
As far as jits and women are concerned.... there's plenty of buy-a-bride companies out there. If I can get a seat on this DP council my first act as a member would be to suggest a donation fund to help with the cost of his new bride.

wow...just...wow. I hope you're joking.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 10:41:49 AM »
kidding regarding jits? possibly.  :-\  buy-a-brides do exsits. Just ask KNACK. how do you think he got to this country.  ;D

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 10:45:04 AM »
* KnacK looks around......

I thought the FBI sealed those documents.......

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 10:47:18 AM »
* KnacK looks around......

I thought the FBI sealed those documents.......

ROFL!!!!

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 11:45:42 AM »
My first break at work, so I can get a coffee and have a chat with a few familiar faces.  I don't like drinking coffee before my brain starts working so I rarely have one at home or before getting to my desk.  At the moment my next pick would probably be watching Seinfeld re-runs after supper.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 12:08:03 PM »
The second I walk in the door coming home from work and my daughter screams "DADDY" and runs up and gives me a huge hug. Nothing in my day can compare to that.