Author Topic: clan tags?  (Read 2223 times)

mrfoods

• Stingray
clan tags?
« on: August 17, 2007, 08:06:18 PM »
ok so i made a new clan and now i dont know how to get my clan tag to show and what so like can someone help me plz??

KiLo

• Autococker
Re: clan tags?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 08:16:42 PM »
Pull down the console and type name [damafia]mrfoods and you should be good to go.

mrfoods

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 10:57:00 PM »
srry but it still dont work i tried but i get kicked and it says u are not authorized to use the clan tag [damafia]

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 11:17:44 AM »
u are a member of the clan right????.......and sometimes you just have to reconnect a couple of times.....i have to reconnect every time i go to a server...

mrfoods

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 02:19:15 PM »
ya im a member i made the clan and does the colour affect itmabye?

SmPeR

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 02:22:38 PM »
they prolly havnt added u to the dplogin even tho u maybe requested.. or it might be ]damafia[ or [DaMafia] or {damafia} or {DaMafia}

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 03:58:23 PM »
I dont think thats the clan tag they use....a member had something else the other day...

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 09:28:04 AM »
I dont think thats the clan tag they use....a member had something else the other day...
He's the only one in his clan just looked and the tag is all lowercase.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 11:43:11 PM »
Case doesn't matter, but you do need to be logged in from the game before you can use a clan tag.

mrfoods

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 12:16:31 AM »
ok never mind that i just got into clan skillz and now every time i get my name and make my clantag and name with only 2 colours it always kickes me and says noname is not autorized to use the clan tag [SKILLZ] so whats with that plz help me

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 09:50:44 AM »
ok never mind that i just got into clan skillz and now every time i get my name and make my clantag and name with only 2 colours it always kickes me and says noname is not autorized to use the clan tag [SKILLZ] so whats with that plz help me

As jitspoe states, you need to be logged into to your account, and you must make your name properly.
When you're on a server, in the console type players
It should anyone who's in the server, and you need to see if it shows your global login ID or not.  It might look something like this:
(27881) * mrfoods

If you're not logged in, I would suggest remaking your global login profile in the Setup menu.

Here are the possible names you can make with your tag:
[SKILLZ]mrfoods
[SKILLZ]dagodfather
[SKILLZ]mafia

Feel free to use colours, but be careful how many colour changes you use.  For example, [SKILLZ]mrfoods will only allow you to have about 7 colour changes total.  [SKILLZ]dagodfather is even less.