Author Topic: Build 014 Feedback  (Read 9470 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: Build 014 Feedback
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2005, 09:02:59 PM »
again 13 was not automated
        14 is

I understand this :)

Why did you make this change.

s8n fyi i never whined about updating manually , as a matter of fact i dont know how....   :-[

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2005, 10:25:27 PM »
This has nothing to do with the clients.  It's the servers.  You never ran a server so you would not have had to have the ip manually added to the list.  I got sick of manually updating the server list every time somebody created a new server or an old server disappeared, or an ip changed, etc., so I coded a new feature that allows servers to automatically add themselves to the server list.  If the server list script doesn't get a heartbeat from the server after 2 hours, it deletes it from the list.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2005, 11:39:49 PM »
roger that..server side  i Know.

Why not make that code backwards to what graf is using untill you change the engine?

sorry to take ur time up. ignorence is bliss

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2005, 06:36:01 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:35:12 PM by IronFist »

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2005, 07:00:15 AM »
If you ask me, and I know you didn't but I will speak anyways, backwards compatability should be SHOT.
It's down right HARD to maintain backwards compatability most of time. HARD...anyone hear that? HARD.
So Jitspoe has gone out of his way and made life much harder on himself to maintain backwards compatability as long as he could. Well I guess it's come to the point where he just couldn't in this case.

My god...I am sick and tired (mostly sick, but a little tired) of you people whinin about updating.
UPDATE AND be quiet (/me throws things around his office in agravation).

You "may" argue that you like the feel of the old versions better, whatever.
The ONLY reason I can see that ANYONE would stay with the only version is so thier hax will work.
We ain't stupid you old version lovers...
The newer versions don't LAG more than the old.
The newer versions aren't harder to navigate than the old.
The feel "may" be a little different. And if it is a little different, it's only a little different. Any good or dedicated player could easily get used to it. UNLESS they are trying to keep thier HAX running. HAX0RZ...argh...bah (/me throws more stuff around his office) People are starting to stare into my office now. SEE WHAT YOU HAX0RZ HAVE DONE?

UPDATE YOUR VERSIONS
DELETE YOU OLD VERSIONS

OH WAIT...maybe there was this new feature in the game that was set ON by default that you don't like. I think Jitspoe is a very busy person. Maybe he doesn't have time to write all this documentation you might find in shelf games. But I don't see that any feature would be placed in the game without it being in the README file. Now if he overlooked making the command to turn the feature on/off public...then that's his bad. Just ask him and he'll tall you what it is. Jitspoe, when someone asks you how to do something in the game please PLEASE don't answer with, "Why would you wanna do that...spraying sucks." (that was a representation of a Jitspoe response to turning off freezing that really happened).

DONT BE LAME
UPDATE YOUR GAME
DELETE YOUR CHEAT
AND YOU CAN BE 1337
(/me beat boxes and dance in his office....ooops security is coming...gotta go)

* S8NSSON has to go...i'm having IronFist mutilation halucinations now...ooops there went one of his arms....YIPE bloooooooood...gotta go.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2005, 12:40:31 PM »
Don't be eR33t,
Delete your cheat!

Hehehe, I kid.

loial21:  If you harassed Snipen all this time instead of me, the servers might be on the list by now. :)

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2005, 08:38:56 PM »
I dont like Snipen the way i like you :)   

Untill he starting hosting servers he and I were at each others throats about who pwned who. He is not a good loser lets say and I am not a gracious winner,mostly. Dont let me fool you though he got the best of me when we played.

Really all of GT I find my self compelled to associate with rather than some LEET clan that looks down on everything and everyone (cough BOB, Taco (eastwoods lol), fryth your kewl), snipen how ever has always had a cold spot in my heart, he does what he does and I dont talk to him unless he is on server and I caught someone flooding the server or I detect a Client SIde proxy cheat. (dont ask clan secret)

S8n :)
Do people who is q2 cheat? Yes

Are most q2 users cheats?  No not the ones in Gamespy that want to be taken seriously if there are caught they can no longer play in popular servers for very long (Perm bans Lists in forum). Changing names and Ip(s) is the largest drawback to any playing q2 public non-locked rooms, thus these are the most attacked servers.

A secure code for Global Account is ideal.

Are most q2 users cheats?

This one does not, so in accusing all q2 users of cheating you do a great injustice to those who don't and to this game. 

Now being a huge fan of your maps and humor, I will differ to you about snipen ur in GT not me.

Loial reflects Jitspoe questions about snipen towards S8n, he is in GT not me.   >>>I can rap 2     

watch

I remember when Fat was spelled with an "F"

I remember when you couldn't hear you were deaf.

yo wigger waaaaassssuuuup

SOD=MOD and SGT. DEATH

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2005, 09:11:30 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:34:55 PM by IronFist »

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2005, 07:18:25 AM »
The entire time i've been in GT i've seen Snipen three times, and have spoken, in length, with him none of those times.
So I can't answer any questions about Snipen.

I feel it's my duty to translate IronFists post for those that can't, or can't bear, to read it.

Translation:
It appears we are all in a state of mind similar to the state of mind caused by doing illegal drugs. I feel the need to get some things straight.

First of all, we have Loial21 being offensive to DirtyTaco. Being that I am notorious, I feel I must respond, understand? Secondly, you have voiced concern that people could circumvent theorized securities by changing thier IP addresses. You silly goose, sure you can ban that way, but what happens when I get the socks proxy list, understand? There are many socks proxies out there that are not secure, so I can take advantage of the UDP protocol specifications. Golly, there would be one million simultaneous versions of me connected to your server, you must believe me.

So next time you want to compose a message to me, you should think about what you are saying very carefully because I have come forward disproving your security theories. <next part incomprehendable by anyone literate>

Goodbye friends (don't you like how white people can't just spell it "homie," especially the idiots who do the closed captioning...).

OR...if you want the short vesion of the above translation try this:

"blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah."

Kevorkian can help you, IronFist.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2005, 09:02:26 PM »
Lol Ironfisting.

I don't speak hip hop, but let me try, this will be fun for me.

Yo homeslice what your beef "G" stop hacking like a quiff, you make you self out to be a slangin ganagsta you aint got nutin but a hampsta up there. So while its tickleing your tate let me elaborate, First you looped it and looped it, boy your hack threats are stupid. So go sit down while I spray your crown.. peace out you wigga. j/k

Why cant you be more like your sister , she has credit.

Again my point is you cant log in as someone else. Who cares if you hack the server. As Ghetto boys once said, thats  "CHILDS PLAY" Mutha Phawqer.

Try improving your skill rather than your hack rateing.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 09:35:47 PM by loial21 »

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2005, 06:35:36 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:34:23 PM by IronFist »

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2005, 12:39:43 PM »
You see IronFist, that's where you are dead wrong.
There IS concrete (concrete enough for this community anyways) proof that you hack, you play as other people with malicious intent, and are a person that is to never be trusted.

So you might as well quit developing software for paintball2 because the software will be considered garbage, just like the developer. I will never knowingly use a piece of software developed by you. You are a menace and should be banished from the paintball community forever (if only we could do that).

You disgust me.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2005, 04:10:34 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:34:20 PM by IronFist »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2005, 06:15:12 PM »
Thats is the problem Iron to much time. Get a Job and if your not old enough figure out a way to hack in to China's Tatatical Mainframe. Like I said your childs play.

BTW
10 print "Ironfisting is a leet looser"
20 goto 10  :)
30 end

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2005, 06:36:05 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:34:17 PM by IronFist »

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2005, 07:08:55 PM »
But what you fail to relaize IF is...
No one will play on your server.
No one here will use you software.
No one approves of your weak blackmail attmepts.
No one cares for your meek attempts at trying to fool us all into believing you are some sort of needed entity in the exposure of cheaters or security flaw laden servers.
No one likes you.

You have chosen to place yourself near the top of the unwanted list of people that just don't get the message that no one wants them around.

Hacking a compression dll for your application? There are numerous open source and free source compression alogorithms on the web. Only a moron would attempt to hack something that's readily available. And hacking a simple dll such as a compression only dll is childs play. Chances are good that you can find out the exposed functions/methods/properties unmangled and take a bit of time to guess, or deduce, the arguments. Not brain surgery. You can also use software to mount the dll and have it exposed for you. Chicken scratch. Or you could disassemble the dll and rebuild it using the ASM source for reference.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2005, 08:50:20 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:34:14 PM by IronFist »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2005, 09:01:37 PM »
I love you in a plutonic way.

NOW GET A LIFE AND TURN YOUR HAX TO THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE.  *waves hand

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2005, 10:06:57 PM »
I'm not finding this feedback very helpful.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2005, 11:16:35 PM »
MY apology

Defending the on topic posts.

One non helpful hint.  Make your automated sever list to include any q2 / alpha server until you split us. By the way I go both ways when it comes to gaming, so do what you must!!