Author Topic: icex wall hacks  (Read 3306 times)

ToRNaDo

• PGP
icex wall hacks
« on: August 20, 2007, 05:06:17 PM »
at the moment i dont have a demo showing complete proof of him hacking because when it was obvious i was recording. really im just putting this out there so someone else might be able to get some good evidence.

ToRNaDo

• PGP
Re: icex wall hacks
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 05:07:07 PM »
when it was obvious i WASN'T recording... y bad

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 05:09:33 PM »
Please edit your posts.
And if he was wallhacking he will probably get caught, just gotta be patient.

SlaSH/

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 06:13:27 PM »
well guys just so u know, I'm icex. and tornado bro you need to learn how a cheater acts. if i would of been cheating i wouldn't of been like "yea i hack" and "i always know where you are". the reason i knew where u were cause you always went the same route everytime. but just to clear things up i don't hack.

Nice try bud [=

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 06:15:22 PM »
Brent.  (iCeX)

Is way too bad to hack. 

Glad you've never seen me play.

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 02:39:59 PM »
Ok ive none iCeX for a long time as well i live beside and go to school with him and deff dont hack sorry.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 04:16:53 PM »

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 04:25:24 PM »
Well, well, look at KiLo the cyber cop correcting people's spelling.  :p

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 04:37:16 PM »

Being even more of a cop it wasn't even spelling it was just using the correct word. :P

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 06:38:28 PM »

Being even more of a cop it wasn't even spelling it was just using the correct word. :P

well in Dark's defense... That is false, they used the right word, they just spelled it wrong. He knew what he meant, known, RIGHT word, just spelled wrong... if someone spells "one" as "won" its just a wrong spelling, completely right word =P

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 02:05:59 PM »
well in Dark's defense... That is false, they used the right word, they just spelled it wrong. He knew what he meant, known, RIGHT word, just spelled wrong... if someone spells "one" as "won" its just a wrong spelling, completely right word =P

You must have quite the accent or speech impediment if none and known become homonyms.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 03:28:12 PM »

You must have quite the accent or speech impediment if none and known become homonyms.

Thank your for that Xbain.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 04:17:10 PM »
when did i say they were homonyms... im saying he knew he meant "known"... he just spelt it "none", he didnt use the wrong word...

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 04:30:31 PM »
when did i say they were homonyms... im saying he knew he meant "known"... he just spelt it "none", he didnt use the wrong word...

It's not the right word.  "one" is a homonym of "won" as per your example.  "none" is not a homonym of "known".  I agree that most of us knew what he meant, I'm just disputing your reasoning.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 04:51:39 PM »
ok ok... bad example... but same concept... Im just saying that it wasnt the wrong word he used