Author Topic: What do I do to start playing?  (Read 1527 times)

Doomslayer

• PGP
What do I do to start playing?
« on: August 23, 2007, 08:36:19 AM »
I cant find where to start the game  because there is no icons or stuff like that. Can someone tell me where to start the game?

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
Re: What do I do to start playing?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 08:43:15 AM »
I'm assuming you have already downloaded and installed the game (if not head over to the files page). If you have installed it to its default location, you will find the game in "C:\games\paintball2". However, the installation should have placed a short cut on your desktop.

Also, you are gonna want to register an account. So, go here and do so.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 09:09:39 AM »
Once you have done what Zorchenheimer said; Open paintball2, click login (if you don't have it set to auto-login). Once you are logged in the click Play on the main menu then click Join Game on the next screen.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 02:48:54 PM »
And join a server I suggest a Graffitti server or maybe an OTB pub I suggest you stay away from the OTB speed server though and welcome to Paintball and the forums hope you enjoy yourself and play a long time :)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 10:16:07 AM »
if you would like some in-game help and pointers find the nearest (CoW) represenative and just ask. just post your time zone here and a time your mostly on at and i will find you. thnx for choosing jitspoe's DIGITAL PAINT as your source of stress relief.

kidwar