Author Topic: Team coldFusion to try to lead the way once again....  (Read 2341 times)

Xile

• VM-68
Team coldFusion to try to lead the way once again....
« on: August 24, 2007, 12:51:17 AM »
This is a repost in the clans section for people who didn't read this --> http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=8694.0
And for clans to know more about our matching rules. Thanks.

Well after a long debate me and wade have decided to take it upon ourselves to create some of our own rules to protect ourselves in these kind of situations. We have laid out some rules about matching us. If you don't agree to these rules then just don't match us. We have been devising ideas on how to make the community better. Obviously DFDP was a flunk because most of the people who backed it up, are banned for malicious behaviours now.

So we are taking our own steps from right on the front lines. We have revived the team Coldfusion formula that was once very respected by most, and not by a select few. We also elaborated all those details that made coldfusion what it was. Probably what we should have done in the first place. Anyways. You can checkout what we have came up with on our site
@ http://www.freewebs.com/dpcf/matchus.htm

I will be making a new thread for this because I think it's what a lot of clans should be doing. Hopefully they will follow and instate their own rules and regulations that the community really has no choice to abide by if they want to match them. It really just makes sense. And again, if u flame against this,  you're more then likely part of the problem. We were in a match a couple days ago, and one of the leader's was going off on his team mate on how much he sucked and that he should leave the match. Why would someone do that, to their own team?? Seriously.. how does that make him do any better? theres something wrong...

wade

• VM-68
Re: Team coldFusion to try to lead the way once again....
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 12:53:37 AM »
true story  ;)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 04:14:55 AM »
Altough this kind of behaviour during match should be known to all players, it´s  ok tu put your rules out (wich I support).

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 03:41:48 PM »
I like those rules

Thats what me and uR has been wanting to see from other clans but some refuse to go by this standard.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 04:39:05 AM »
Spook, they have it included on their web site. This is detailed version of wiki.

wade

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 05:09:10 AM »
lol Edgecrusher I was just gonna post that ;p

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 11:30:23 AM »
oh, then i should have looked. i thought he made a new one :P silly me