Author Topic: players look wierd  (Read 5146 times)

BuLLzEyE

• VM-68
Re: players look wierd
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 07:15:51 PM »
Wow, u guys really are accusing me for alot of stuff i don't know how to do... but anyways I did what eiii said and it worked. :) TY Eiii

BuLLzEyE

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 07:19:44 PM »
How did he get a texture with eyes on the head? Thats a completely different one than I have...

Edit: And I just noticed the red guy is wearing a JT jersey and pants. MOD!(?)
1: Why the hell don't you have eyes on guys heads?? and 2: How in the hell is that a JT jersey?? (It is what they always wear only normally it isn't distorted like that.)

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 07:20:52 PM »
Well, you are by far more experienced than me, so:

YES, MOD!!! (?)

Not really. I just like to accuse people of things even though it may or may not be true.

Here however I have no clue. If I had to guess I would say that while BuLLzEye was mowing his yard somebody came in and deleted the yellow player textures and one of the gun models/textures.

Beat you to it KnacK!!!

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2007, 03:48:58 PM »
JT is a paintball company that makes real paintball stuff. I suppose if I were to mod player textures I too would put a real company name on the jerseys. Look at it. It clearly has the JT logo on the front of the red player's jersey.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2007, 05:26:58 PM »
Kilo quoting Kilo. That´s a new one ;)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2007, 05:42:02 PM »
Looks like some files are missing.  Just reinstall the game (full install, not update) to the same directory you currently have it installed to.  Any maps you've downloaded will stay there.