Poll

HELP! how do u delete a dplogin.com account if u have 2?

18 (58.1%)
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: HELP! how do u delete a dplogin.com account if u have 2?  (Read 4025 times)

lekky

• Autococker
Re: HELP! how do u delete a dplogin.com account if u have 2?
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2007, 11:56:25 AM »
Can't be serious about what? All I did was copy and paste the rules. I don't think he should be banned if thats what you're implying, why do you think I posted that link for him?

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2007, 03:16:09 PM »
oh my bad i thought you were thinkin about banning him...

yeah but i dont think that belongs in that thread anyway because no1s ever openly been like "I have two accounts" because they know theyll get a like 5-10 day ban. Haze apparently doesnt know lol. Sorry, I thought you were agreeing with cola and wade

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2007, 03:23:37 PM »
He really should have read the rules he was agreeing to though Flame. You actually have to click to agree to knowing that you can add multiple names. He should be banned for being dumb if anything!

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2007, 03:25:49 PM »
Lol I agree with him being stupid but being banned for being stupid is just harsh. He didnt double clan or ban evade with it, he just made a mistake.

And how many times do you just click "[ ]I accept the terms of the license agreement" nonsense without reading it on any program.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2007, 06:55:34 PM »
He should be banned for being dumb if anything!
Oh, how I sometimes wish I could do that.  I'm not just talking about from the game, either.  I'd love to be able to ban dumb people from existing.

Anyway, I deleted the other account.  He never actually used it.  I guess check boxes may not be enough.  Maybe I should put a little quiz at the end of the agreement where people have to actually type the answers in before they can register.  Like "How many accounts are you allowed to register?",  "What happens if you cheat?", etc.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2007, 11:20:47 PM »
I'd love to be able to ban dumb people from existing.

PM God for ops.

Maybe I should put a little quiz at the end of the agreement where people have to actually type the answers in before they can register.  Like "How many accounts are you allowed to register?",  "What happens if you cheat?", etc.

If they get it wrong, blacklist their IP so they can't try to register again for 24 hours :P

On a lighter note, the checkboxes have really done their job, you don't hear very many people saying 'I didn't know the rules'.

-y00tz

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2007, 05:48:41 PM »
jitspoe not enough people play this game, i think its gonna get worse from here, du something about it yo, tobacco is wacko

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2007, 05:49:11 PM »
put me in charge of the commitee