Author Topic: Committee Nominations  (Read 88776 times)

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: Committee Nominations
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2007, 07:22:31 PM »
I'll nominate Eiii, because even though he might come off as a jerk some times, I am 100% (maybe 90%) positive he'd be objective in his decisions.

You're banned.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2007, 07:34:52 PM »
I personally nominate DaRkNeSS

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2007, 08:23:31 PM »
I accept (from my crackberry)

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2007, 08:29:55 PM »

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2007, 09:03:44 PM »
Yeah and I'm glad you read it- but instead of putting together an even committee that represents everyone in the game, which would have to be done for the committee to mean anything, people are just nominating forum leaders, who don't even necessarily play the game anymore, aren't represented in the clan scene, have barely been around as long as half of the other people on here, and if you really think any of these people that constantly suck up to you are going to be objective, represent everyone, and not be swayed by what you think... then I don't even know what to say, cause it's quite obvious pretty much everyone has an agenda or bias towards everyone who posts on here.

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2007, 09:04:24 PM »
and i nominate herron, talk about someone who's been around this game longer then pretty much everyone here and seen years and years of excrement, it's that mofo.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2007, 09:22:39 PM »
Yeah and I'm glad you read it- but instead of putting together an even committee that represents everyone in the game, which would have to be done for the committee to mean anything, people are just nominating forum leaders, who don't even necessarily play the game anymore, aren't represented in the clan scene, have barely been around as long as half of the other people on here, and if you really think any of these people that constantly suck up to you are going to be objective, represent everyone, and not be swayed by what you think... then I don't even know what to say, cause it's quite obvious pretty much everyone has an agenda or bias towards everyone who posts on here.

I don't know if I should take offence to this or not.

hmmm

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2007, 09:31:21 PM »
I AcCepT.

Seriously though, we don't need a committee.  It's pointless.  Let's just let Jitspoe make the decisions.  None of us care about some 2 week funname newb.  Perhaps if it is a problem involving a big name in the community, just make a poll and have everyone vote.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2007, 09:36:13 PM »
So go tell "everyone in the game" about this thread and have them vote.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2007, 10:09:09 PM »
Does anyone know the percentage of Americans who actually vote for our presidents?

My point is, if they don't come vote, then they have nothing to complain about.  And obviously, pub newbies probably don't know enough about the active community to really have an opinion.

Calrathan

• Developer
  • PGP
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2007, 10:12:58 PM »
*Cue 'Hail to the Chief'*

Friends, noobs, countrymen.  I gladly accept the nomination of the entire Demopublic party to run for the position of dictator czar tyrant King of the World of Paintcraft.

You will not be sorry.  Now where's my axe?  A good king can't rule without an axe handy.

Send campaign contributions to calrathan@gmail.com

I accept small puppies (<3 kg) as payment.  Rabid donations accepted, but please send them to my enemies fellow candidates.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2007, 10:34:14 PM »
Now now, no reason to express your love for the metric system. You'll make the imperial system jealous.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2007, 10:37:01 PM »
If you are on this list, please state clearly if you accept or decline the nomination:

I'll accept my nomination.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2007, 10:56:20 PM »
cusoman i nominate.

He is very active on the forums and is starting to post more and a more.  He is always helpful too.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2007, 11:10:23 PM »
I will accept my nomination as well.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2007, 11:13:35 PM »
accepted

TheRealSoldier

• PGP
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2007, 12:00:52 AM »
I'll nominate Soldier

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2007, 03:37:01 AM »
I accept dat.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2007, 04:36:32 AM »
I nominate Cameron, why: Im not sure lol.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2007, 06:31:18 AM »
Does anyone know the percentage of Americans who actually vote for our presidents?

My point is, if they don't come vote, then they have nothing to complain about.  And obviously, pub newbies probably don't know enough about the active community to really have an opinion.

I think the point being made is that we should at least try to inform as much of the community as possible about this vote. I'm sure most Americans must know about their right to vote for President, but choose not to (or can't be bothered).