Author Topic: Disable Viewing Servers?  (Read 1669 times)

FlaMe

• Autococker
Disable Viewing Servers?
« on: August 31, 2007, 10:23:09 AM »
Ok so is there a way to disable seeing servers on the server list?
Like if I want to disable seeing all the noob pubs is there a way to do so or just deal?
I mean idc if you can't but being able to ban an IP from my server browser wouldnt hurt.

KiLo

• Autococker
Re: Disable Viewing Servers?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 10:26:20 AM »
I believe right now you just have to deal with it. But if you want some sort of filter built into the game th filter the servers then request it in the Feathre Vote Thread. (That may already be on the list, not for sure though)

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 04:04:43 PM »
or you could support new clans and play on their server.. there's always that NON excretory opening route..

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 04:07:55 PM »
...good point? not

Id rather only see the important non laggy servers ie GTs, Ch1lls, OTBs, EV1s, Q's, cF's, uR's, MeMi's, DarkP's and maybe my own dedicated but thats it and syncmasters ftw.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 09:20:39 PM »
I might add.. on some of these "noob" servers(like the HBS pubs, and uR's clan speed server(formerly dew server), which are professionally rented same as GTs are I think) I lag much less than I do on your _home computer run_ apoboc server...

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 09:41:34 PM »
i only use my server to beta map test... and the only good servers that are external are uR, cF, Q's and i think thats it.