Author Topic: Clan Dying Breed [dB]  (Read 19484 times)

DAMIEN

• VM-68
Clan Dying Breed [dB]
« on: June 28, 2005, 03:04:44 AM »
Hello all this is DAMIEN, some might know me some might not. This is a new clan that I created for the players who find that the quality of clans today seem to be on a downward slope. I feel that this clan will have the necessary attributes to be lasting, we are  developing a loose structure of principles in which the clan is ran. These are derrived from the current members epeiences with previous clans, the good, that which should be incorporated into our new team, and the bad which tends to be the driving force beihnd the downfall of the clans that should  have made it.

For instance, my previous clans:
*please not these are just my observations/experieance in the clan and in no way are meant to insult any clan leaders/members*

RWE
        - Had a far to unstructured air to it.
       + The unstructured loose feel allowed for an more enjoyable lite hearted gameplay.
        - Individuals began to make clan decisions without the input of the clan.
        + Each member felt like there was more equality between the "leaders and memebers."

GT
        - Had a feeling of "members" being lesser or unequal to "leaders."
        + Members never entered random matches without a leader/senior member to at least monitor the on-goings of the match.
         - Felt like personal input on decisions made little difference to the final result of tings.
        + Allowed me to realize how vital the opinions of each individual member should be on the clans choices, fore a clan is not a clan without first being a co-operating/rational group of people in the first place.

Basically I am trying to organize people who (1)aren't idots who think their hot sh-- Had a feeling of "members" being lesser to or unequal to leaderst, (2)do not feel that the victory of a match determines the greatness of a clan, rather the level of fun and enjoyment eperienced via playing together, (3)understand that "leaders" arent superiors, rather there to guide along in an orderly fashion, (4)the ideas and opinions of everyone should have some sort of president or at least be negotiated into decisions conserning eachother.

And so on and so forthe, basically i want to be able to have fun again with people who understand the basic courtousies you extend to one another. Of course there is apsolutely no hacking tolerance in this clan, one of the few things that i think shouldnt be left to a group decisions. Simply putcking is weak and sad and pathetic and does not merit a vote but a boot.

I dont feel that much of anything is concrete as of yet we need more people before things are set in stone and even then, subject to change.

Change is good.

"Leaders": DAMIEN, ZeroLegend, Scribe
"Members": WiesCo, Stanislaus, Xile, BigT, CadmanJ, Hero, Murdock, Pone, Merl, Thrasher, Flyby

We are looking to recruit more players, if anyone is interested just reply here and we shall look into it asap.

Oh ya and the whole title Dying Breed is reffering to the people whome i remember playing with who don't tend to play as much or at all anymore because of things that i mentioned. It's not good cause those are the guys that everyone was cool with and everyone liked, they just don't play because of the way ppl act and talk anymore.

Dying... but not dead yet.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 10:00:18 AM by DAMIEN »

loial21

• Autococker
Re: Clan Dying Breed [dB]
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 05:46:30 PM »
perhaps I could get you to convince AURA to join then I might consider

I blame the cheaters not the bad maps (jitspoe)

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 06:30:52 PM »
i think aura waiting for xp lol she knows that she would have a seat on db any day o the week hehe that me home girl that says ello as well hehe but ya i tryin hard to get ppl like her and u who dont sit and talk excrement and wut not...

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 06:33:52 PM »
*new member*
Stanislaus

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 06:39:55 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:16:58 AM by Dirty_Taco »

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 07:00:49 PM »
ahh well u got the point without to much difficulty right? at least i hope...

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 07:26:36 PM »
*new member*
Xile

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 10:22:31 PM »
Blood and Ashes Taco, Mind your bloody self. :)

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 01:11:34 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:16:52 AM by Dirty_Taco »

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 03:10:37 PM »
i dont tend to strive for prfesionality when it comes to video games

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 03:12:23 PM »
lol yes i realize that i didnt put the o in profesionality it was on purpose.. i can just c sumone feeling all cool, when they think that they are the first one to spot it

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2005, 03:36:18 PM »
* insert S8N's signature here *

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2005, 09:34:13 PM »
*new member*
Scribe

DAMIEN

• VM-68
Wish List
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2005, 11:27:18 AM »
*member wish list*

- LOIAL - AURA - CRAZYLADY - BlaSTa - MERYL -

Note: It is just a wish list, I understand that some of those listed don't clan anymore or are waiting for openings in another clan, but it would make my life that much better if you were to come to the dark side and join up :)

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2005, 11:48:18 AM »
We are the dark side? I dont remember discussing this.

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2005, 11:51:08 AM »
lol give into it zero... u know u want too. besides the commercial came on, i couldnt think of anything clever or witty so i went with the force.

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2005, 11:52:46 AM »
Then dont mention star wars. Go with SpaceBalls the Swarts.

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2005, 02:23:36 AM »
*HOW COULD I FORGET ONE OF ME MOST WISHFUL WISHES*

- - - - - ONEEYEDWILLY - - - - -

NOTE: Willy is MIA... haven't seen u in a while my nukka. U can run but u CAN'T hide! .)[/tt]

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2005, 10:50:24 PM »
.)

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2005, 12:54:31 PM »
We need more matches.