Author Topic: your opinion of CoW  (Read 7367 times)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
your opinion of CoW
« on: September 03, 2007, 09:16:44 PM »
I am just curious as to how many people know the members of CoW. How do you feel about the way we play and carry ourselves.? I know most of the people we interact with do not participate in the forums so I am not expecting a large amount of feedback. The whole reasoning behind this is to better ourselves as a group for the community. also to help ourselves grow as a group. please... no flaming. negative feedback is welcomed but hopefully you will have a way to rectify the problem along side.
thank you very much.
kidwar

KiLo

• Autococker
Re: your opinion of CoW
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 09:19:12 PM »
In my opinion the CoW clan is terrible. j/k

Seriously though I play with you guys in pubs all the time and I have never seen any of your members get out of line. Although you guys do say bad words such as Moo and Meow!! :P ;D

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 09:21:18 PM »
i dont know what CoW is. i never knew what you were talking about on the forums when u referenced it. i just figured out today that it was a clan. whenever you said cow i thought you were talking about eiiii. i havent seen any cow members in pubs. who are some of the members? im glad to see you strive for a positive image though

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 09:33:31 PM »
CoW cool people.

I always talk to the members.

Never seen them trip.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 09:34:25 PM »
i think they are like 12 year olds. its sirwar and misswar and i guess kidwar now. i heard that misswar and sirwar are b/f g/f? dunno.

stacy

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 09:45:34 PM »
i think they are like 12 year olds. its sirwar and misswar and i guess kidwar now. i heard that misswar and sirwar are b/f g/f? dunno.

coalshhh newbie u just dotn want to get owne by me and cry jk
meow

sirwar

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 10:03:11 PM »
Interesting post flip. I am also curious to some the responses we will get although I know some will be bad others good .  Yet that does not matter because whats an opinion about someone or group (in this case clan) without some good old criticism  :)     

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 10:36:18 PM »
just trying to see how we're doing on our attempt to help other players. I have been playing for almost a year. all of us are on almost everyday of the week but for some reason most seem to not know any of us. maybe they should get out more? lol

sirwar

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 10:38:05 PM »
just give this topic a few days not a few hours   ;D

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 10:45:59 PM »
yeah i know. one thing i do try to get into the heads of the newer guys is to come check out these forums. lol

stacy

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 10:48:17 PM »
hmmmi dotn thinku wilhelp anyoen sicn new palyers dotn coem here so :( hmmmmif u coudl c newbie u coudlask him if hu woudl want help

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 11:04:22 PM »
yes ma'am i know. but there are a few people that do check these forums but never post because they think they will be harassed, ridiculed, or looked down upon because they have simple questions. maybe if they see a familiar face when browsing the threads they might actually break their forum cherries like i did.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 11:07:37 PM »
coalshhh newbie u just dotn want to get owne by me and cry jk
meow

hmmmi dotn thinku wilhelp anyoen sicn new palyers dotn coem here so :( hmmmmif u coudl c newbie u coudlask him if hu woudl want help

maybe you kids need to pay more attention in school.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 11:08:22 PM »
maybe you kids need to pay more attention in school.

Another instance in why not all VETS should be on a committee, so immature.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 11:11:32 PM »
cola isn't a vet :P

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 11:12:29 PM »
o still shows how immature people are in this community

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 03:30:57 AM »
Don't like any of them. 

Except flip.  <3

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 05:40:09 AM »
Another instance in why not all VETS should be on a committee, so immature.

actually, cola was sooo right with that comment on stacys typeing. Its meddling awful. Makes me wish stacy isnt native english speaker.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 05:57:40 AM »
This is pointless thread.

I have to be blunt and say that you don´t need feedback from people on forum on they opinion about your clan. I mean this way it sound that you know that you´re doing something wrong and that you want help from other people to change that. That´s how it sound to me. If you need help from community talk to them on irc. Posting this kind of thread just makes you look insecure. If you are positive that your clan is doing good job, helps others etc. you don´t need to post this question, because the answer is inside of you.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 08:10:32 AM »
I have to be honest and say i've never heard of your clan. What time zone are you in? Do you have an irc channel? Have you read my new clan guide? http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=7307.0