Author Topic: your opinion of CoW  (Read 7598 times)

sirwar

• PGP
Re: your opinion of CoW
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 09:08:52 AM »
I have to be honest and say i've never heard of your clan. What time zone are you in? Do you have an irc channel? Have you read my new clan guide? http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=7307.0

We are generally split on time zones with some members being in Eastern time zone and others in Pacific time zone. As for an irc channel we do not have one and I believe one is not necessary for we do not match or scrim or very rarely do. And yes lekky I have read your clan guide and it is a good and informative article (a must read for all new clans or soon to be clans). Hope to see ya online.

Signed Sirwar ps. moo

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 09:24:27 AM »
You guys don't match? Can I ask why?!

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 09:46:32 AM »
You guys don't match? Can I ask why?!
They have decided to follow in the footsteps of eR33t.

Spring 2001.  The competitive PB2 community had completely disintegrated.   Teams like sP, iP, cP and the other [lowercase letter][UPPERCASE P] clans had disbanded and the only matches happenning were between novice teams.  Three warriors who originated from different clans decided to rage the pub scene under the (now infamous) [eR33t] tag.  Elders in the community (Jeremi and Borgus) saw these three unknown warriors as an immediate threat and after [eR33t] refused to match they launched a massive smear campaign trying to defame and discredit this team of pub bandits.

Fast forward to Boxing Day, 2001.  [eR33t] played its inaugural match against a Canadian clan consisting of Fryth, xenophon and Deliverance.  The fury unleashed on that day would be so feirce that none of these players have ever stepped foot back into a PB2 match ever again.

I expect nothing less from SIRWAR and the rest of (CoW).

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2007, 11:03:11 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:07:52 AM by Dirty_Taco »

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 11:47:10 AM »
Another instance in why not all VETS should be on a committee, so immature.

how was that immature? do you want to have to struggle to read and understand what someone is trying to say? doubtful.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2007, 02:04:26 PM »
This is pointless thread.

I have to be blunt and say that you don´t need feedback from people on forum on they opinion about your clan. I mean this way it sound that you know that you´re doing something wrong and that you want help from other people to change that. That´s how it sound to me. If you need help from community talk to them on irc. Posting this kind of thread just makes you look insecure. If you are positive that your clan is doing good job, helps others etc. you don´t need to post this question, because the answer is inside of you.

I'm sorry if this should have been something done on irc but I believe not everyone uses irc. I do believe that most people who play this game do have an internet browser.lol the answer is inside me. The whole point is feedback. Maybe someone has some advice. maybe someone has a suggestion.
and lekky.... I too have read your guide. very informative. alas, crusaders is a very close group. we dont have much of a rank system, just a leader who makes the final descision based upon the input of the whole. we do not use irc to communicate except the in game chat.  we will hold together strong despite all this.

we will scrim certain clans and groups that we know out of boredom or to give them someone to practice new strategy on. this way it is a learning experience for all involved. the groups that we do scrim are a great.

Cola, i might not prunuciate or spell very well but i do it for the same reason most people do, i'm too lazy. lol  as for being 12, i assure you i'm only 10. sir is also 10 and stacy is 9. come play with us "kids". we're awesome at hide and seek. meow?  moo!!

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2007, 02:07:32 PM »
how was that immature? do you want to have to struggle to read and understand what someone is trying to say? doubtful.

I just dont think your comment was neccessary.

lol  as for being 12, i assure you i'm only 10. sir is also 10 and stacy is 9. come play with us "kids". we're awesome at hide and seek. meow?  moo!!

Add a Zero to those ages  (sarcasm) :)

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 03:40:29 PM »
So the clan is just a social thing rather than a matching thing then?

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2007, 06:43:23 PM »
So the clan is just a social thing rather than a matching thing then?
for now. we like to inspire newer players who often find it fustrating trying to learn such things that are second nature to some of you. my game has improved enormously after meeting stacy and anthony (sir and mrs war). i was so pleased that i asked to join up so i could be a part of this seemingly non-biased group. now i'm hooked. we do like to match every now and then but nothing for the score card. we all have a desire to wait till an official way to keep legitimate records is available. till then i personally believe these win loss records are pointless therefore by default making matching pointless to an extent.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2007, 07:42:54 PM »
me nd capo 2v2ed stacy and Sirwar. and when we went to propaint. Stacey repeatedly called us noobs and lost the match because she said she was good enough to PGP

Reaver

• Stingray
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 08:01:52 PM »
why is flame always so negative :P just leave them be

sirwar

• PGP
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 09:33:14 PM »
me nd capo 2v2ed stacy and Sirwar. and when we went to propaint. Stacey repeatedly called us noobs and lost the match because she said she was good enough to PGP

Heres the Demo if anybody cares. However be warned if you dont want to see poor aiming and jumping skills dont watch this and come back here saying "why did I waste my time!" Thats your only warning. Enjoy the show. :)

As you can see stacy called ya noobs only once not repeatedly. And I even asked Circa if this was a fun game and he replied yeah but etc...

Bling

• Stingray
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 01:50:06 AM »
Mmmmm. My thoughts on the CoW clan...  Would say "Moo" but it appears that has already been said, soo.

Oink.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2007, 06:42:19 AM »
for now. we like to inspire newer players who often find it fustrating trying to learn such things that are second nature to some of you. my game has improved enormously after meeting stacy and anthony (sir and mrs war). i was so pleased that i asked to join up so i could be a part of this seemingly non-biased group. now i'm hooked. we do like to match every now and then but nothing for the score card. we all have a desire to wait till an official way to keep legitimate records is available. till then i personally believe these win loss records are pointless therefore by default making matching pointless to an extent.

If you clan to learn, matching is imperative. You don't have to keep a record. I reject your last sentence!

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2007, 12:51:28 PM »
CoW sucks
thnx for your opinion.
If you clan to learn, matching is imperative. You don't have to keep a record. I reject your last sentence!

as i said before we do match sometimes but we dont keep a record since it seems pointless to us for now. i personally love to match 1 on 1. had a fairly fun 1 vs 1 the other day versus satan's g/f. mad skillz. you may reject anything you would like. it's all personal opinion anyway.

Mmmmm. My thoughts on the CoW clan...  Would say "Moo" but it appears that has already been said, soo.

Oink.

moo!!

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2007, 01:06:44 PM »
but you don't need a clan to take part in a 1v1 :/

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2007, 01:08:22 PM »
they seem to be cool when we play once in a while...the rare times i see them. But they dont nag or anyothing so its pretty good actually :D

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2007, 02:05:04 PM »
You can always scrim.  You don't have to do actual matches.  Also, stacy really needs to work on her(?) typing.

hmmmi dotn thinku wilhelp anyoen sicn new palyers dotn coem here so  hmmmmif u coudl c newbie u coudlask him if hu woudl want help

Posts like this want me to reinstate the mandatory spell checking on the forums.  It almost seems like you'd have to make a conscious effort to misspell more words than you spell correctly.

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2007, 02:12:25 PM »
Never heard of you guys, but this is a mature mature thread that you start 'kidwar'. You've gained some respect in my book.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2007, 03:11:11 PM »
CoW seems like a pretty good clan from what I've heard and seen good luck with the future guys.