Author Topic: Racism  (Read 17652 times)

y00tz

• Autococker
Re: Racism
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2007, 05:01:48 PM »
I completely disagree. 

So i don't understand why so much American players are so racism against German ppl.

"so much American players"

99%, let's say 99%of ALL Americans  in DP are calling him a Nazi.  How is it different from him saying that '[many] American players' call him a Nazi?  Sure he's not saying ALL Americans call him a Nazi, but then again, not all Americans are calling Germans "Nazis." 

In this case, what purpose does it serve to stoop to their level?  Albeit, you did come out very tongue-lashing there, with the "republican" line... why even bother, were you trying to elude that our government is in fact, a Nazi government?

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2007, 06:30:57 PM »
I know I'm not...

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2007, 06:35:19 PM »
99%, let's say 99%of ALL Americans  in DP are calling him a Nazi.  How is it different from him saying that '[many] American players' call him a Nazi?

"How is calling someone a nazi different to saying that someone called you a nazi" Quite different ???

Sure he's not saying ALL Americans call him a Nazi, but then again, not all Americans are calling Germans "Nazis." 

So you agree with him ???

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2007, 07:56:43 PM »
99.9% of americans will make fun of 99.9% of americans!

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2007, 08:13:02 PM »
hm, germany's kewl with me :thumbsup:

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2007, 11:01:18 PM »
CS has a good system where racial slurs and offensive words gets ****.
Why with such a perfecto decoder would we any sensable man have to vote for tolerance?

Thats a to do...not would like to.

hauke

• VM-68
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2007, 03:39:36 AM »
The government was just a example as the usahole was. But why blaming you for excrement that other american people do or did? why blaming me for excrement that germans do or better did? thats my point. We are all human and the same it doesnt matter where you come from. And yes maybe my first post was a little bit harsh, sry if ive hurt feelings  ;) .

our only diff´s the ping :P

EDIT: thx for the warning, ive changed it ;)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 09:03:56 AM by hauke »

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2007, 04:33:25 AM »
Why with such a perfect decoder would we any sensable man have to vote for tolerance?

Thats a to do...not would like to.

I remember one post, don't know where which said that this kid can't play DP anymore because his parents saw few lines of words which were not meant to be there.

I'm not puritan, just opposite of that. Lekky can vouch how Croats can be creative about insults. But that doesn't mean I'll use them in the pubs/match. Never did.

This was just a pointer on how does it takes care off in different game. I do truly believe that older people in community should give an example, but you see, people hanging out on irc/vent/name other, and people who just pubs around comes about this percentage: 20%/80%.

We should start somewhere. Maybe it's not the best way (the***** thingy), and if it's not we have to find better model.

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2007, 08:55:11 AM »
hauke. dont try to bypass the swear word filter for the forums! its rude and can result in being banned :)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2007, 01:02:27 AM »
Let's reopen this topic:

In another free online game, ogame (I don't know if anyone has heard of it, few probably have), any racial insult, or insult on national base gets you banned!

Zero tolerance!

Stanislaus

• PGP
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2007, 06:19:39 AM »
I don't see what everyones problem is. I have 6 or 7 nazi friends and they're real polite, always saying please and thank you. What's your problem Germany? bunch of @ssholes, you created them. Also, melanin enhanced people are just black people, nothing special.

so... zieg heil = )

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2007, 02:35:40 PM »
Your an idiot.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2007, 03:10:02 PM »
I don't see what everyones problem is. I have 6 or 7 nazi friends and they're real polite, always saying please and thank you. What's your problem Germany? bunch of @ssholes, you created them. Also, melanin enhanced people are just black people, nothing special.

so... zieg heil = )
Umm dude, get a life.
Agreeable but seriously wrong chose of words

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2007, 03:11:53 PM »
I agree with Stanislaus :P (I think ???)

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2007, 03:46:46 PM »
If thats your only problem, then there are many ways to a solution to stop racism towards you in servers.

1. Don't complain in game. Complaining will usually cause flaming to come your way.

2. If someone is making racial comments to you, don't comment back, they will grow bored of it soon enough (even quicker if they're american. lol)  (I'm american, I can say it  ;))

3. If the person continues to say racial statements, use the ignore feature in console, or if they're in a clan, tell the clan leader, I'm sure leaders won't tolerate that from their members.

I personally don't read messages in the console half the time, since its usually nonsense anyways, and don't worry about it, just know that the person doesn't know you, so they are making a blank statement without knowing you. It's meaningless none the less, and just because they said it doesnt mean you should argue back, the stupidest thing to do is to start a pointless internet argument...

:)

Stanislaus

• PGP
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2007, 11:33:40 PM »
Justinph5 sucks penises

he is also probably a nazi nig jew

User was banned for this post.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 11:58:36 PM by y00tz »

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2007, 07:13:37 AM »
Justinph5 sucks penises

he is also probably a nazi nig jew

User was banned for this post.

That was good for a laugh. :D

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2007, 08:26:44 AM »
KiLo my estimation of you drops everytime you post in this thread.

What he said might be funny amongst friends, but when there are people here explicitly saying it offends them, its not cool.