Author Topic: Racism  (Read 17788 times)

Apocalypse

• Autococker
Re: Racism
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2007, 04:54:54 PM »
Change racist comments to I'm insensitive to races or I'm racist or something.

Alpha

• Stingray
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2007, 06:59:59 PM »
w00t,finally the discussion stops and some guys try to fight against racism.

Thx for your comments

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2007, 05:05:51 AM »
Hard Core is all about fighting against racism (well there´s more but it´s one of the major things) so yeah, I´m backing you against this 100%.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2007, 06:03:54 AM »
My assumption.

Logic clearly dictates all humanity will be one race, one day.

Unless you are a 'Racial Separate Supermist'(pun).

*edit..i also belive in subdivisions......each growing thing has a right to its own comfort zone....be respected, perhaps loved.

Ok, so why is there a subdivision and what would be the question, that needs an anwser? (I find this the best way to a solution)

Lets start there.

Unless you want war.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2007, 06:13:00 AM »
yes. it does, it also keep the smartest people employed.

so does peace.

The question remains........Subdivsion

WHy?

I say this

subdivisions......each growing thing has a right to its own comfort zone....be respected, perhaps loved

Only from there can it prosper.

eagle

• Stingray
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2007, 08:12:48 AM »
loial u should become a philosopher

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2007, 05:11:42 AM »
yes. it does, it also keep the smartest people employed.

so does peace.

The question remains........Subdivsion

WHy?

I say this

subdivisions......each growing thing has a right to its own comfort zone....be respected, perhaps loved

Only from there can it prosper.

ah... but where do you draw the line? a comfort zone is great to an extent but just like strong prescription medication..... if used all the time your immune system becomes weak and unable to defend itself against attack.
it becomes to dependent on something else fighting(standing) up for it(them). no matter what... there will always be disease in society. you cant wipe it out completely but if everyone cleans up after themselves you'll keep the germs down.
moo!!

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2007, 09:46:18 PM »
Change racist comments to I'm insensitive to races or I'm racist or something.

I remember saying that!

one thing I'd like to see CHANGED ... would be for all racial/ethnic slurs to turn in to "I'm a bigot" or "I'm ignorant"
-y00tz

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2007, 05:38:00 PM »
I remember saying that!

Lol great minds think alike?

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2007, 12:25:10 PM »
I kind of did that with a bot, when you say a word like that, it says $nick, you're a bigot.

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2007, 06:06:16 PM »
Where are all the really big names in the community in this discussion (The only person I consider to be an important person in the community that I noticed in this thread was y00tz. Maybe I didn't look at names closely enough or something.). It's like they're afraid to touch these kinds of topics...

I'm all for T-banning racists and homophobic jackasses.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2007, 06:14:38 PM »
I count Spook, WarWulf, Loial and me. <_<

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2007, 06:22:26 PM »
I count you and y00tz, and possibly loial, though I don't really "know" him as well as some of the others (and I say "know" in the LIGHTEST sense of the word.)

Did you post in here before that last one, Eiii? I must have just not been paying attention to names I guess. :D

eagle

• Stingray
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2007, 06:33:29 PM »
Where are all the really big names in the community in this discussion (The only person I consider to be an important person in the community that I noticed in this thread was y00tz. Maybe I didn't look at names closely enough or something.). It's like they're afraid to touch these kinds of topics...

I'm all for T-banning racists and homophobic jackasses.
*sigh* does it matter whether who stands out? were all common people fighting for the common goal of creating a better community

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2007, 06:47:01 PM »
Well some people do think more of what they say than what someone like me thinks. I'm not saying I do, but some do.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2007, 06:10:51 AM »
Well some people do think more of what they say than what someone like me thinks. I'm not saying I do, but some do.
Very true all the world is like that people pay more attention to what the "popular" people say then everyone else for example if some poor person not known by many starts going around saying to save the enivroment then not many people will pay attention but if some famous person starts going around doing the same many more people will take notice and do the same.

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2007, 01:46:11 PM »
...I'm talking more about thinking more of what they say because of their experience, not their social standing.

eagle

• Stingray
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2007, 03:32:13 PM »
Very true all the world is like that people pay more attention to what the "popular" people say then everyone else for example if some poor person not known by many starts going around saying to save the enivroment then not many people will pay attention but if some famous person starts going around doing the same many more people will take notice and do the same.
thats a downside of our society although some of the popular people do make sense

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2007, 01:05:41 PM »
Popular people also happen to use punctuation, that way you can tell when one part of a sentence ends and another begins.

This was a discussion about racism, lets get some pro/anti-racism talk back into it (not that anyone here is actually pro-racism, but more like neutral/anti-racism).

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2007, 01:25:13 PM »
My overall opinion is that NO one is going to be pro-racism. The neutral racist people will split it up everytime they play, and how they act will depend on their mood. The people ultimately against racism will find themselves lost, since this game will most likely never change, or any game for that matter.