Author Topic: This is exactly the problem.. right here....  (Read 4445 times)

Xile

• VM-68
This is exactly the problem.. right here....
« on: September 07, 2007, 01:00:04 AM »
Ok, so i see some people from uE on a pub. I go on IRC to join a channel and get this....

(02:54am) ยค * You were kicked from #team_uE by ChanServ ((Deranged) Sorry your clan is terrible and full of washed up players.)

LOL. CF is not full of washed up players. It is mostly made up of newer players who we are helping become better. And yeah, this really helps in that department lol.

I just don't get why people are like this really. It's a disgrace to the game itself. You try to do something good and help out the newer people. But it is the new-2year old player's who think they own the world.
I guess things will never really change.

KiLo

• Autococker
Re: This is exactly the problem.. right here....
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 01:11:14 AM »
If I'm not mistaken Deranged banned Bling and since all of you have the same host mask set  none of you can join the channel.

Xile

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 01:19:37 AM »
Well, I guess they will never want to match us :)
Considering were all washed up and are easy to beat :)

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 01:46:29 AM »
I just don't get why people are like this really. It's a disgrace to the game itself. You try to do something good and help out the newer people. But it is the new-2year old player's who think they own the world.
I guess things will never really change.

Yes. I had the same discussion with Taco tonight on MIRC, after capitulations on my part, he agreed at somepoint there needs to be senior membership help.

I will never understand the mentality of the complaintiff.

Survive or die. That is what I was taught since i could walk. Anything else is asking mommy to help you. Dont get me wrong im no storm trooper. As a matter of fact my softer side most would say is my better side. But this society of complaints and wishes, really needs got off the teat and live, let die and be quiet.

If you like I can be your mommy...or all the others that built this phawking......*dissipates with Slayer's 'Reign in Blood' thumping in his veins.

In summation dont complain, show respect to those you kill and if possible teach them to kill like you and this game will be just fine. Agreed? :)

God bless little baby Jesus and Bob too.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 02:15:23 AM »
show respect to those you kill and if possible teach them to kill like you and this game will be just fine. Agreed?
  Pardon me but is that not the foundation something good? Could it be me, but is that not how man evolved into Romans?

(Aside from irrigation, indoor plumbing and modern roads what have the Romans ever done for us!)

Well Loial did mention "to teach those you kill" and thats just silly. How can you possible teach the dead? Unless you play Q2!!!!....silly Younglings....carry on you wayward sons, I have tried to reason.

*Grumbles off about "The Life of Loial from Nazareth" and his wicked foot size.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 02:26:53 AM »
  Pardon me but is that not the foundation something good? Could it be me, but is that not how man evolved into Romans?

(Aside from irrigation, indoor plumbing and modern roads what have the Romans ever done for us!)

Well Loial did mention "to teach those you kill" and thats just silly. How can you possible teach the dead? Unless you play Q2!!!!....silly Younglings....carry on you wayward sons, I have tried to reason.

*Grumbles off about "The Life of Loial from Nazareth" and his wicked foot size.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 04:18:08 AM »
excrement happens.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 04:44:26 AM »
aB 2v3ed them yesterday and won... Deranged...? ask Jigsaw for the picture to see what youre dealing with Xile =D

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 09:40:38 AM »
Loial, less cryptic posts please. Whatever meaning you want to get through seems to get lost.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 10:04:54 AM »
I think he wants the younger players to respect their elders for the advancement of society. The old can teach the young.  Especially since pball on a video game is different than actual where warfare would end years of experience through bloody death.

In other words he wants to be their mother....er...not sure why he put in the weening part which seemed to contradict.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 01:11:47 AM »
Actually it was wade I banned. We beat him(with different cf partners) twice in one day and then he came in and started calling us noobs and saying our record was falsified.. even though we had just beat him twice.. in one day.. so stupid..

So.. I did the decent thing and got pissed off and banned him for maturity level

Wade isn't in cf anymore so I'll lift the ban :o

aB 2v3ed them yesterday and won... Deranged...? ask Jigsaw for the picture to see what youre dealing with Xile =D

yes jigsaw can photoshop a decently old picture of me making a funny face he found on my myspace. get over it bro he made it like a month ago now, not new(even if it is still funny.. intercourse even i laughed lol)

also flame, quit acting pro, I'm expecting our worst were playing(like icy..) don't even act like I haven't beaten you personally (especially when you'd play with leg) but w/e, if you want to be a cocky jackass(in meddling dpball ahah) and think you're good, go for it

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 01:30:55 AM »
I hate to say it but personal attacks like the one you just had on Flame will get you banned from this forum.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 01:41:52 AM »
Eii:

Sorry you get lost in the punage.

PM me.. +1 :)

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 02:20:46 AM »
I hate to say it but personal attacks like the one you just had on Flame will get you banned from this forum.

I respond to subtle attacks with personal attacks.

and that just bought you a time out - thanks for playing, next?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 11:29:56 AM by KnacK »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2007, 05:50:56 AM »
Why?

What did the reader learn?

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 02:11:35 PM »
Lmao I didn't even read this thread til now...

gg Deranged

hellHOUNDz

• Stingray
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 02:24:16 PM »
Hmm, If it is so that this was pointed toward Bling's clan being  full of washed up players, I have one question. How could you call me, HeadStrong, Micro, Bling, and Waggot washed up? We all have played under 5 years.

hellHOUNDz

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007, 02:27:01 PM »
And Guess who feels like an idiot after reading the rest of this thread...

SmPeR

• Stingray
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2007, 01:49:45 PM »
Double post FTW. but wow.. teeheehaa deranged is just an emo kid who wants attention Xile dont fret about it.

iEATnoobs

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2007, 05:17:49 PM »
Wow. thats all i got to say. I cant stand all the whiners in this game.