Author Topic: A problem that could cause lost interest in matchin  (Read 4155 times)

Mayhem

• Stingray
Re: A problem that could cause lost interest in matchin
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2007, 04:55:46 AM »
Wow, atmays who cares. If someone does something inapropriate like that, all you have to do is leave and don't count it. I didn't kick anyone there is nothing wrong with playing on my server, me who you pissed off, kicked beam. Maybe if you guys were nicer he wouldn't have done that. you've been nice to me after but N1nj4 is being such a prick, you guys should watch how you talk to people when you play and also "IT'S JUST A GAME" come on man who cares, stop trying to bad mouth people.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2007, 11:05:59 AM »
First if you check the demo really only kaos and skitzo got into it. I jus laughed at the little comments yall made. And why was ME pissed, I dont understand this, I pissed him off LOL, explain how but doubt that you or him can.

I barely talked in that match until towards the end.

Yall say there are rules for the game but yet yall dont want to follow them. Only way I posted this cause of bout 20 people I play wit said to.

KiLo

• Autococker

Mayhem

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2007, 04:04:37 PM »
After that match N1nj4 was a prick. Keeps asking for a 3v3 and spams in my server about it. I have no idea why Me was pissed but he sounded like it.
I didn't say excrement about rules other then you specificly told us "No subs" which i'm guessing is the reason why beam was kicked.
Who cares if people tell you to post it? your just trying to bad mouth us.

eagle

• Stingray
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2007, 05:27:27 PM »
Does it matter if u are bad mouthed? Who cares if some guy over the internet bad-mouthes you? It is depressing though to see that some people can just be some of the most annyoying people on the planet. Just count the match as a scrim and move on. No harm done just the only good that can come out of this is that we can understand each other a little.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 10:55:20 PM »
After that match N1nj4 was a prick. Keeps asking for a 3v3 and spams in my server about it. I have no idea why Me was pissed but he sounded like it.
I didn't say excrement about rules other then you specificly told us "No subs" which i'm guessing is the reason why beam was kicked.
Who cares if people tell you to post it? your just trying to bad mouth us.

we stated no subs for KAOS cause KAOS is not in yall clan, I was a man down and needed BEAM to fill in. Ninja didnt spam anything bout a 3 v 3 when i was around. I know nothin about that. So you cnat tie that into what we are talkin bout. This had to come the next day, since i didnt hear from him again that night.

Mayhem

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 04:46:04 PM »
Does it matter if u are bad mouthed? Who cares if some guy over the internet bad-mouthes you? It is depressing though to see that some people can just be some of the most annyoying people on the planet. Just count the match as a scrim and move on. No harm done just the only good that can come out of this is that we can understand each other a little.
Thats all hes trying to do it seems, it doesn't matter what happened just move on and don't record it. easy.
we stated no subs for KAOS cause KAOS is not in yall clan, I was a man down and needed BEAM to fill in. Ninja didnt spam anything bout a 3 v 3 when i was around. I know nothin about that. So you cnat tie that into what we are talkin bout. This had to come the next day, since i didnt hear from him again that night.
Yeah that was after. I had nothing to do with beam getting kicked or anything I was just playing the game, thats all.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 06:44:44 PM »
I am lockin THis post

The problem is over but you still can download the demo.

I since have played with mayhem and me with no problems.