Poll

This would be nice for big maps.

Scope you have the best ideas
18 (54.5%)
Scope your a punk noob and my vote is no
15 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Drive by in dp.  (Read 4615 times)

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
Re: Drive by in dp.
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2007, 04:37:40 PM »
cars:
scope...maps are too small, people move too fast and vehicles would slow peoples computers. this idea is absolutley useless for this game.

Big gun:
why do we need 1 big gun when autocockers are better than anything you can make and you can carry it around.

Grenade launcher:
that would be fun getting killed by grenades every round. again maps are too small in this game for some thing that powerful.

scope your ideas however good you  may think they are, arnt right for this game and they are not original. people have been requesting these ideas for years and they just dont work.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2007, 08:50:52 PM »
Im saying put stuff like this in dp not the same thing if I made in iamge it would look like this.
Funniest paint drawing I have seen I a long time.

Red Blood98

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 08:32:31 AM »
cars:
scope...maps are too small, people move too fast and vehicles would slow peoples computers. this idea is absolutely useless for this game.

Big gun:
why do we need 1 big gun when autocockers are better than anything you can make and you can carry it around.

Grenade launcher:
that would be fun getting killed by grenades every round. again maps are too small in this game for some thing that powerful.

scope your ideas however good you may think they are, arnt right for this game and they are not original. people have been requesting these ideas for years and they just don't work.
I was just gonna say that....plus the vehicles would have to look like bikes to fit in this game......or a little quad....which would be stupid becuase of all the new keys you would have to get used to.

Scope

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 10:37:49 AM »
Funniest paint drawing I have seen I a long time.

No it's the realist thing on dp.

hellHOUNDz

• Stingray
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2007, 04:04:17 PM »
Gret idea, DO IT, DO IT.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 04:07:57 PM »
Hellhounds please don't revive 2 almost 2 1/2 month old topics.