Poll

Should players be able to use dual weapons?

Scope are you real because these ideas seem like they come from a god.Yes
14 (51.9%)
I have have nothing to say Scope your lame. my vote is no
13 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Dual weapons.  (Read 3889 times)

Scope

• VM-68
Dual weapons.
« on: September 08, 2007, 12:29:00 PM »
Like these

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: Dual weapons.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 12:33:36 PM »
You're just meddling with us now, aren't you.

Scope

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 12:34:35 PM »
You're just  with us now, aren't you.

Better aiming = faster kills

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 12:37:13 PM »
It only takes one shot to kill someone...

Scope

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 12:38:02 PM »
It only takes one shot to kill someone...

Yes but a wide aim.

sTALKER

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 12:52:03 PM »
i agree with you Scope 210% all the way

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 12:54:30 PM »
Scope.

Wow.  Just wow.

I mean, theres a point where you should really stop trying to get all these ideas (which arn't even your own) into this game.

I mean enough is enough.

Come back when you have some real suggestions.

Thanks,
Brock.

Scope

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 12:55:31 PM »
Scope.

Wow.  Just wow.

I mean, theres a point where you should really stop trying to get all these ideas (which arn't even your own) into this game.

I mean enough is enough.

Come back when you have some real suggestions.

Thanks,
Brock.

Oh I'm going to make it as real as it gets.

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 12:59:01 PM »
Just a quick question, have you ever played actual paintball before? I have, and I'm very sure that dual weapons does not exist in the world of paintball.

Scope

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 12:59:53 PM »
Just a quick question, have you ever played actual paintball before? I have, and I'm very sure that dual weapons does not exist in the world of paintball.

Have you ever try using dual weapons?

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 01:01:12 PM »
Scope, i dont mean to stop you from creating ideas for this game, but on this particular idea, i dont think this will ever come around. The problem is that real paintball is played with 1 gun per person, and right now Jitspoe and other developers are working on engin based upgrades to make digital paintball a fun and realistic expirience. Such things as weather enhancements and spawn shield are much more important right now then, altho thought out, radical ideas such as duelies. Unfortunatly all of the ideas i have seen you post thus far are extremely radical and are most likely never going to happen. Maybe 102nd times the charm eh(i kid). But seriously, this idea will not go thru. Eventually tho, i know you'll strike gold.
-Cusoman

Scope

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 01:04:37 PM »
Scope, i dont mean to stop you from creating ideas for this game, but on this particular idea, i dont think this will ever come around. The problem is that real paintball is played with 1 gun per person, and right now Jitspoe and other developers are working on engin based upgrades to make digital paintball a fun and realistic expirience. Such things as weather enhancements and spawn shield are much more important right now then, altho thought out, radical ideas such as duelies. Unfortunatly all of the ideas i have seen you post thus far are extremely radical and are most likely never going to happen. Maybe 102nd times the charm eh(i kid). But seriously, this idea will not go thru. Eventually tho, i know you'll strike gold.
-Cusoman

Wow lol you said realistic? Ok can you dj in real life and dj up a ladder going like 4 feet in the air?

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 01:05:15 PM »
Have you ever try using dual weapons?
No, it's NEVER allowed. Seriously, your ideas would be AWSOME in other games, just not this game.

Scope

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 01:06:58 PM »
No, it's NEVER allowed. Seriously, your ideas would be AWSOME in other games, just not this game.

So you saying pros us smoke grenades?

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2007, 01:09:00 PM »
Yes. UK has pro woodsball. We use smokers all the time. Anyway, just stop now. Half these ideas are already in the feature vote thread.

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 01:10:03 PM »
The double jump is part of an engine glitch that was originally in quake 2 and has been kept in here because many other games feature cool 'trick jumps' that were originally glitches but are now around. A double jump is realistic for this game because all maps are created with double jumping a possibility, but suddenly adding duelies is not anywhere near original paintball or original digital paintball. This will make 'spraying' and 'lining' and 'camping' so much more abused then they already are. I wonder if you read my whole other post because i am trying to tell u in a nice way that this idea will not go thru and to stop pushing for it, because soon some real 'eldar' players are going to come on this thread and let you have it, if you dont have some very well and thought out reasoning as to why this game needs duelies. Again i am not trying to insult, but to inform
-Cusoman

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 01:16:37 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:07:19 AM by P!nk »

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007, 01:17:58 PM »
Scope if you would check the feature vote thread you would see that this is in there and it only has one vote I believe.

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 01:19:57 PM »
I'll admit that the game is already a bit unrealistic b/c of the jumps, but we are trying to keep it as realistic as possible, please refer to the chart.

Chart of realism:

Too realistic          Right on            Really unrealistic
|--------------------------|--------------------------------|
                               ^                        ^
                     We are here           Your ideas will bring us here

-Too realistic: you can run out of breath, you can fall and get injured, and jump 2 feet off the ground.
-Right on: You can keep running, falling just just slows you down a bit, and you can jump 4-5 feet.
-Really unrealistic: Jet packs, flying, cannons, vehicles.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2007, 01:22:04 PM »
Scope dont listen to them.
Just keep posting your ideas.
Your making my day.