Author Topic: Been Kicked from GT by Loial?  (Read 39286 times)

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
Re: Been Kicked from GT by Loial?
« Reply #120 on: December 18, 2007, 10:32:46 PM »
Loial...

Who hasn't been kicked 30+ times on the GT servers?

Me.  :D

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2007, 10:38:06 PM »
Maybe I should ask the people who get a positive score on the GT pubs Zorch.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2007, 11:29:11 PM »
Um. You realize with 258 ops I can control what?
a. The code loaded. (ask for this to be manditory in the code)
b. Rcon
c. Players acting with out honor.

Bob? Bain? Cola? Darkness?
a, b or c?

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2007, 11:46:25 PM »
Exactly, the point I was trying to make about GT not having sv_login 2

Loial21 made it quite clear he only has ops (I think it was 258)

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2007, 11:59:11 PM »
Perhaps you should enforce the rules that are stated on the server or it's settings, instead of working off of your own personal ideals? If you don't have the power/authority to change a rule or setting, don't mess with it whether or not you believe in it.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2007, 12:21:15 AM »
Like the pbcup '06 rules? Remind me of what written rules said and what was done. Remind me what was done then.

I have the power to enforce a belief that if a player has a login, they should be using it. What argument is there against this?

Really this would be solved with a voice dialog quicker. Any takers?

*eii be consistant....those rules you are asking me to enforce first....you did not agree with. Now im confused by your stance...points back to voice dialog.

*uber edit.......those rules.....were modeled my person ideals. look at my server rules for loial ev1.....dude wtf your slippin. 

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #126 on: December 19, 2007, 12:40:52 PM »
What happened in the second season of 2006? I made it come crumbling down single handedly because of it's poor rule structure.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #127 on: December 19, 2007, 12:42:55 PM »
Like the pbcup '06 rules? Remind me of what written rules said and what was done. Remind me what was done then.

Seeing as this is an argument/discussion/whatever between you and Eiii, how about you leave PBCup out of this?  He wasn't a "ref", admin, organizer or participant of either seasons that were run.  I will admit that there were some bad decisions made by our refs, the administration team and most of all myself; both in terms of how the league was operated and how the rules were enforced.  I've already taken enough scrutiny, criticism, flaming, death threats (lol), had the database and website taken hostage, etc.

It's been eighteen months since then, and I've probably helped hundreds of people between IRC and the Help & Support forum, handed out practically every one of my scrim/match demos from the last year to players who are looking to improve their game, helped new leaders develop their clans, and even ran a couple very successful tournaments.

You on the other hand have dedicated countless hours towards this "iron fist"-approached (mis)administration of the GT servers and have always made sure to justify your actions with skewed logic. 

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #128 on: December 19, 2007, 01:09:51 PM »
Was my post deleted from here?

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #129 on: December 19, 2007, 02:48:40 PM »
Check your recent posts.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2007, 10:26:15 AM »
this thread fails, if its not your server and you dont like how its being run then dont go on it

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #131 on: December 20, 2007, 11:35:58 AM »
Thank you for validating every point made in this thread.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #132 on: December 20, 2007, 04:14:58 PM »
Yeah you have such grace Impsy.  Thanks for not playing DP anymore so we don't have to talk to you.

User banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 04:23:59 AM by jitspoe »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #133 on: December 20, 2007, 11:44:04 PM »
Seeing as this is an argument/discussion/whatever between you and Eiii, how about you leave PBCup out of this?  He wasn't a "ref", admin, organizer or participant of either seasons that were run.  I will admit that there were some bad decisions made by our refs, the administration team and most of all myself; both in terms of how the league was operated and how the rules were enforced.  I've already taken enough scrutiny, criticism, flaming, death threats (lol), had the database and website taken hostage, etc.

It's been eighteen months since then, and I've probably helped hundreds of people between IRC and the Help & Support forum, handed out practically every one of my scrim/match demos from the last year to players who are looking to improve their game, helped new leaders develop their clans, and even ran a couple very successful tournaments.

You on the other hand have dedicated countless hours towards this "iron fist"-approached (mis)administration of the GT servers and have always made sure to justify your actions with skewed logic. 
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=2794.0

I have iron fisted what is right. I modeled my maps to the ones used in the old e33rt map listing. I guess i have not spent countless hours hours either or countless money supporting a platform for you to play on. You are welcome.

I perfer maps that encourage combat.

I perfer player that are kind hearted!

Whats skewed about this?

This is not about us and them. Its about us all. Period.

Sure we will disagree and agree.

When its gets personal or if players misstep beyond reason or if they violate the rules; I will step i and so should you. With respect and a positive attitude first and only.

Lets agree to this before you comment any more. Anyone.

*edit thus the commitee. where is s8ns comments?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkbdP7sq0w8

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2007, 01:18:59 AM »
Yeah like tonight when we matched GT and I was told to stop pgp'ing you guys or leave.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2007, 01:41:36 AM »
or like  on all ties map you complain and explain why i got divorced.

gj disputing my points here that are relevent.

admins>?

Kaos

• VM-68
« Reply #136 on: December 22, 2007, 12:29:51 PM »
loial21 i was playing a in 1 of ur pubs i belieave this morning and u ended up temp banning me for no reason may i ask why map was blitz like 6 ppl in it mewa was there

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #137 on: December 22, 2007, 01:09:17 PM »
i remember this. I kicked one person by accicdent that was not using your name. other wise please provide proof. Also at one point i cleared the server of nonames and newbies......

This is why I ask for proof. So i can clearly be shone what i am doing is bad. 

Please help :)

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #138 on: December 22, 2007, 01:40:49 PM »
If I was Loial, id dish out kicks and bans all day given how annoying some people are in pubs

MiZ

• VM-68
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2007, 10:32:06 PM »
I never see loial, and im always on the GT pubs.