Author Topic: Been Kicked from GT by Loial?  (Read 39291 times)

James

• 68 Carbine
Re: Been Kicked from GT by Loial?
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2007, 07:57:06 PM »
I got kicked for not logging in, although everyone else wasn't logged in. Except maybe the fact that i was 60-10 might of had something to do with it.

ViciouZ, try using darkness name as "darkness" and see what happens, I bet you find it pretty hard to fake him.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2007, 01:07:06 AM »
Anyone wonder why Xeno commented about my question. That is because I was talking to him, at which time I saw darkness. This was close to the 20th time in the week he was kicked or temp banned. I do not have control to hard ban his IP range. Looks like that is our next step.

Bob you are correct. You were kicked for not setting a good example. Login next time please.  Please let us know what fun name you were using.

Remember treat people with common respect and help promote this game. If you are doing anything else expect to be kicked.

Any questions?
  :)

Whishes to god Eiii would with hold judgement untill he has walked a mile in larger shoes. :)

« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 01:29:19 AM by loial21 »

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2007, 01:25:03 AM »
The drinking/admining thing was sarcasm. That's just the argument that's been used against you in the past, when things got really heated. :P

The kick-for-not-logging in is silly, though. If you really want people to log in, make it a requirement for the server.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2007, 01:33:18 AM »
Put it in the MOTD or something, don't randomly kick people without warning. 

What did I do that is deserving to be banned?

DIPSET39

• PGP
« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2007, 01:38:44 AM »
And also GT can do whatever they want with there servers,there are to many punk kids and immature adults taking advantage of the high quality servers that SNIPEN is paying for for u guys to enjoy...just respect the rules and regulations of the servers and all will be fine ,thats what i do and the fun never stops :)  thank you

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2007, 03:32:11 AM »
*Bows To Dipset* That is true. If he didnt pay for those servers, there goes the best pub/match servers from USA. Then, if u wanted to play on a USA server it would have to be the Ev1's. (I dont know what im talking about now)

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2007, 03:36:23 AM »
The kick-for-not-logging in is silly, though. If you really want people to log in, make it a requirement for the server.
It is silly isn't! Not playing logged in when you have a login and use it frequently. I can't see how that benefits the game or the report of its players.

As for the Admin responsibility point; I have only 258 ops.

In the intrest of growth and to accommodate as many players new and or old, we see that the login system should be embraced and enforced by all legitimate clan leaders and its players, developers, board nominees and deemed secure with out argument. I agree with this logic.

As for players 'acting up' they will be disciplined. Though the word disciplined implies that we hope to teach proper behavior.  We all know there are some people you just cant reach. What we have is a failure to communicate properly or honestly. (-Enfriar mano Lucas)

Yarr! :)

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2007, 07:00:46 AM »

He's right you know Loial. No argument from you can counter this if you don't make logging in mandatory.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2007, 10:33:08 AM »
He clearly stated that he wants known people to login, by kicking "darkness" who isn't logged in, I would have thought you'd all be thankful that he's protecting your names and reputations.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2007, 11:05:32 AM »
Doesn't sv_login 2 solve this problem.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2007, 11:13:53 AM »
Doesn't sv_login 2 solve this problem.

Sure in theory, but that's not the route he wants to go.  sv_login 1 with moderation seems to be working.

Loial21 made it quite clear he only has ops (I think it was 258), second, GT would lose a large number of players, and as stated above North American players un-registered newbies (people demoing the game) would be restricted to one other server.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2007, 12:10:41 PM »
And also GT can do whatever they want with there servers,there are to many punk kids and immature adults taking advantage of the high quality servers that SNIPEN is paying for for u guys to enjoy...just respect the rules and regulations of the servers and all will be fine ,thats what i do and the fun never stops :)  thank you

I think you forgot to mention which clan you're in these days.  Either way, I'm glad to see you joined GT's "SNIPEN PAYS FOR HIMSELF AND FRIENDS TO PREY ON OTHERS AS THEY PLAY ON THEIR SERVERS" parade.  I don't think you even get server login yet?  Keep it up, after a few months of playing non-stop pub you'll be sure to get it so that I can play spawninabox, oddjob and other very poor maps with 20+ people on a server without having to wait for Loial21 or Sharon to get there.  Maybe we'll get to hang out on Vent sometime...

Edit: removed a silly little double negative
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 01:14:06 PM by XtremeBain »

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2007, 01:00:30 PM »
Lol @ Xtremebain's post.

I'm going to continue playing pub without logging in because login is a joke. Using different names has never been a problem until insecure people like loial who WERE ALWAYS TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME get owned on a PUBLIC server by someone with a stupid name. If I were to go back and read the thread on which people voted for the login system in why I'm sure I'll find loial and a bunch of other random newbies voting for it for that exact reason.

I personally don't care if I'm kicked for not logging in, there is no example needed to be set when I'm the only in there not saying "LOL 1v1 bundle of twigs? I OWN YOU!!!!!!!!". I just like to show my support against terrible admins who shouldn't even be running a server in the first place.

Also you should be slapped for talking about "being an example", someone who not only has control of a server with a 32 player limit, but changes map that actually have some sort of support for that amount of players to maps like arm, and blitz. You're a disgrace to this community and I'll be the only one who actually will tell this to your face most likely.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2007, 03:12:13 PM »
Despite being really rude, James is right with at least his last paragraph.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2007, 04:34:34 PM »
Truth.

Actually I was logged in, I had simply changed my name from a different one to darkness instead of DaRkNeSS.

And y00tz what are you talking about when you say protecting our names and reputations?  If someone tries to do /name darkness, they will get kicked.  You can't use a name if someone else has it registered.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2007, 05:47:27 PM »
Actually I believe they can on Graffiti Paint Pub 0 & 1. On those servers I think they have sv_login 0.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #116 on: December 18, 2007, 06:39:27 PM »
I just tried and got kicked.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #117 on: December 18, 2007, 06:43:52 PM »
who cares anyways. YOUR ONLINE DP GAMING REPUTATION HAS BEEN TARNISHED BY THIS N00BC@K3!!!! the login is crap and drunken/power hungry admins need to grow up and set the example. not the people playing on their servers.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #118 on: December 18, 2007, 08:49:34 PM »
Darkness has been kicked becuase of person comments, which are not worth mentioning. Wonder why he failed to mention his being kicked 30+ prior times? hmm

Bob, get over your self and stop changing your name like some 13 virgin. I thought you out grew that.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #119 on: December 18, 2007, 10:30:00 PM »
Loial...

Who hasn't been kicked 30+ times on the GT servers?