Author Topic: Been Kicked from GT by Loial?  (Read 39274 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Been Kicked from GT by Loial?
« on: September 13, 2007, 03:11:46 AM »
Please insert complaints and demos here:

Otherwise be quiet, play in game with out complaints and dont you aliases to hide you devieant actions.

For example:
1. If you were shot. Be respectful.
2. If due to your intellengence ( If you can not be respectfull then be quiet while playing. (There is a forum for complaints and that forum is not ingame or IRC.) It is here

*one would think that a honest and respctfull person would not need to worry about what other players say,
*deleted for honors sake...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:47:53 AM by loial21 »

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
Re: Been Kicked from GT by Loial?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 07:30:11 AM »
Well since you asked for it:

[GT]Loial21, maybe you should stop getting drunk, playing DP then enticing people that you don't like.  I think that every time I have connected to your pub server in the last four weeks when you were present I was bothered constantly by you over the most ridiculous and unimportant things.  Whenever [Fang]WarWulf is there you two constantly (verbally) double team me to the point where I have to put both of you on ignore.  Get off your power trip and stop talking incoherently to [20ID] members and maybe you'll find that the experience is much more pleasant for everyone.  None of my members can step foot in your servers without constant abuse and/or a quick temp ban.  I think if we were such a problem, we would be iptables banned like your other enemies; but you can't help yourselves but to temp ban us, viewgib us to ruin our streaks or make our time on your servers miserable.

No one needs to submit any screenshots or demos to understand how bad most of you are at being respectable admins.  We appreciate the service that GT provides, but we do not appreciate how we are treated and the tactics that you use to draw us out.  If you guys keep it up, one day you'll find that your servers are nothing more than the place that the Brazillian players go to hang out at.  Better pick this up now...

-XtremeBain

bananabrain

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 12:51:57 PM »
Sounds like its gonna be another wasted thread and a  major flame fest.by

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 01:18:05 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:06:19 AM by Dirty_Taco »

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 01:21:23 PM »
last night i joined a GT pub where lioal was at under the name newbie. im guessing he ran an ip check and found out it was me. as soon as he found out he started saying excrement along the lines of COLA i know its you why dont you use your real name chicken excrement. and other things. and while he was having his drunken rant. and i never said anything from the time i joined the server till when i left.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 02:05:35 PM »
I dont agree wit anyone really but last night when I was on BuB came to the server and started talkin excrement to everyone, so he pretty much started it last night.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 02:15:35 PM »
um.. no I didnt(i was BuB). i just joined and lioal and a couple others started ranting and talking excrement to me. so naturally i did it back. then i got temp banned. came back under merryLovER and got a kick warning then when i clearly changed my name to just LoVER and showed him(he was too busy counting down to kick me i guess) i was still kicked. thats when i joined as newbie(my first post) because i just felt like playing without being harassed but i guess i still couldnt do that.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 02:22:18 PM »
um.. no I didnt(i was BuB). i just joined and lioal and a couple others started ranting and talking excrement to me. so naturally i did it back.

and i never said anything from the time i joined the server till when i left.

Give me a break...

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 02:34:49 PM »
Give me a break...

um.. you obviously didnt read both posts y00tz go back read them then comment k buddy.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 02:53:49 PM »
Cola...your posts of the events were stated in a confusing manner.

Although once having joined as "newbie" you said nothing from the time you entered till the time you left, you still previously joined and enjoyed the smack talking fest along with the others.

Not saying right or wrong, just pointing out the confusion.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 03:57:55 PM »
Cola...your posts of the events were stated in a confusing manner.

Although once having joined as "newbie" you said nothing from the time you entered till the time you left, you still previously joined and enjoyed the smack talking fest along with the others.

Not saying right or wrong, just pointing out the confusion.

what i meant from the time i joined with the name newbie till the time i left the server.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 04:02:20 PM »
um.. no I didnt(i was BuB). i just joined and lioal and a couple others started ranting and talking excrement to me. so naturally i did it back. then i got temp banned. came back under merryLovER and got a kick warning then when i clearly changed my name to just LoVER and showed him(he was too busy counting down to kick me i guess) i was still kicked. thats when i joined as newbie(my first post) because i just felt like playing without being harassed but i guess i still couldnt do that.
So you are saying that its ok to rejoin a server where they clearly didnt want you there? And just because you changed your name you start with a clean slate?

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 05:13:38 PM »
So you are saying that its ok to rejoin a server where they clearly didnt want you there? And just because you changed your name you start with a clean slate?

um.. where did you get that? all i said was i rejoined under a diff name just to play and still got harassed. the 2 other times i joined under diff names after BuB i had no intention to keep talking excrement. i just wanted to play without being bothered but i guess it was too much trouble.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 05:28:14 PM »
um.. no I didnt(i was BuB).

OK I said somethin about my music (wasnt talkin to you) And you said "your member of a socially disadvantaged class music suck"

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 05:29:10 PM »
ok well it does. so whats your point?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 05:41:31 PM »
ok so forget about cola's complain..
But i dont think bain is the kind of player to go into a server and start talking trash...:|

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2007, 05:50:17 PM »
OK I said somethin about my music (wasnt talkin to you) And you said "your black person music suck"

So im guessing atmays post took advantage of the swear filter?

ok well it does. so whats your point?

Is it normal for a reply like Cola's in North America? In the UK for one this would just not be tolerated. This is not a flame, I just want to understand the American view.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2007, 06:24:18 PM »
Cola should maybe just be ignored at all times.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2007, 07:59:06 PM »
Cola should maybe just be ignored at all times.

maybe. =\. the world would be a lot nicer place. i cant help the way i express myself.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2007, 09:33:39 PM »
Yeah it's fun to be tbanned for killing loial.