Author Topic: Teams not adding loses.  (Read 8370 times)

Cobo

• Autococker
Re: Teams not adding loses.
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2007, 07:34:42 AM »
Well, normally I would find out about this things through IRC, hehe, but I havent gone there in a while either...

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 03:05:03 AM »
hehe first post

A little of topic there Ride.

Anyway i find when lower class clans win a match against someone the openent clan never adds the loss because they lost to "noobs"or "newbs"im not trying to say im not a noob either.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 06:25:04 AM »
A little of topic there Ride.

Anyway i find when lower class clans win a match against someone the openent clan never adds the loss because they lost to "noobs"or "newbs"im not trying to say im not a noob either.

Yeah.. but the problem is we've beaten sI quite a few times.. also not exactly lower class :o

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2007, 08:39:48 PM »
Atmays we all know what you do if you think another clan is gonna beat you in a match you will only play scrims but if a clan that you think you can beat you will ask match...!!!!!!!!

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2007, 12:05:22 AM »
Atmays we all know what you do if you think another clan is gonna beat you in a match you will only play scrims but if a clan that you think you can beat you will ask match...!!!!!!!!

See thats where you wrong. I dont think any clan can beat us. Thats the wrong way to think in my eyes.

We match when we fell like matchin.

WE scrim cause most of the time we jus dont wanna have to play as hard.

Im down for matchin. I dont jus pick on clans weaker than us. Personally I dont think its much clans better than us.

I see Starz, 20ID, CC, i use to think Ij but yall have been takin quite a few losses lately, to clans we know we can beat.

Other clans thats kinda up there is insane clan never see them much ,scrim nor match, and [V] simply cause i like they lineup. But thats it for NA clans. WE matched starz like a week ago. uE a couple days (didnt they beat yall), xL a week ago.

These the only matches we did lately. Oh yeah and DeW but that was jus a revenge thing(if you dont know the story dont comment).

I never ask a match Bro. I say scrim. If they offer match depend on how we feeling we will take it.

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2007, 12:19:14 AM »
si has deleted all their wins, and added a hundred losses....for you

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007, 06:35:45 AM »
si has deleted all their wins, and added a hundred losses....for you

I DEMAND MORE! :D

..jk

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007, 06:47:50 AM »
See thats where you wrong. I dont think any clan can beat us. Thats the wrong way to think in my eyes.

Your record is 66-1, how can you disagree with the following statement?

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007, 11:57:04 AM »
Im down for matchin. I dont jus pick on clans weaker than us.

With a 66-1 record it seems like all you're doing is picking on weaker clans (and that you've matched STaRz once).

This is another predictable and telltale excuse for playing weaker clans.  You don't want to step up to the plate against good clans because you'd be too embarrassed when you get shutout on castle1 if you were trying, but you're more than willing to roll over clans alot less skilled than you just because it requires less effort.  You're setting the bar low for yourself and your teammates and it doesn't go a long way in earning respect from any experienced teams/players.

Personally I dont think its much clans better than us.
I see Starz, 20ID, CC, i use to think Ij but yall have been takin quite a few losses lately, to clans we know we can beat.

It sounds to me like it's time for -uR- to take off its training wheels and come play with other teams of your/its assumed calibre.  With a legit 98.5% win percentage, it's quite obvious that you're not playing other teams which are equally skilled.  The probability of winning 90%+ matches against equally skilled clans isn't realistic is all.  Since you've indirectly admitted that you're a mid-skilled team you make it clear to everyone that your intentions are to hang on to the best record possible.  There's some really good competition right now amongst the higher skilled NA clans and you're really missing out some good experience for the sake of protecting that record.

I'm not against scrims.  They're great for tryouts, choosing maps you're not as comfortable on, practicing strategies, etc.  Just don't use them as a vehicle to protect your record and/or ego.

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2007, 12:58:36 PM »
in 2003 i started writing a clan database based gaming leauge. that worked with irc and communicated with my website. i have recently started rewriting some of this code and hopfully will have it out. if anyone wants to help with it and knows irc\php i will be looking for people to help me run this. and its not only for digitalpaint i was writing it for multi games.

the way it worked was. you set a match threw my irc bot. then when you finished the match. the losers of the match would have to report the loss. if they didnt. the winning clan could provide proof that they had won and the staff would add the win manually and update the clans provided link on my website.. ill be posting something later on about it.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2007, 01:32:17 PM »
so basically what i said was right on the dot. i never checked your record, but i see it's 66-1? that's laughable. how can you honestly say you match good clans. if i may ask, who is that one loss against?

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2007, 01:46:14 PM »
heh id have to agree with what cola just said.

the fact that most clans do have fake records for wins-losses is a reason why i started writing this database a few years back. the fact that no one cared is a reason i never finished it. but seems to me like this is a issue and why i have started to rewrite this code. to get facts stright on clans. there wont be any way to cheat\lie about it. i hope this time around i actually get it done. then we will really know about the clans we match agasint.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2007, 02:35:48 PM »
#team_av is doing something like that, and i actually had a long talk with flame trying to figure out what the hell was going on. From what i heard, every match they play is a scrim, but if they win they can add it to their record. So right now, they are at a 15-3 record.

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2007, 03:21:18 PM »
Exactly lekky and Xtremebain explained what i was trying to say perfect.. Thx!! and yea atamays well if you think your clan is better than us just get on irc ask us for a match and we will. Well i know what the outcome is gonna be but obviously 66-1 record isn't real... It's alright to add loses Atamays

studmuffin

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2007, 03:25:12 PM »
Like Ij's record is real?

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2007, 04:01:10 PM »
LoL

Bain I came to challenge yall to a match, ALOT i mean ALOT of times.

When I do Taco or skater start laughin or somethin.

And I wait for a LEGIT answer but get none.

I will delete all of our wins and losses. LOL

Start over its nothin to me.

Who said we got 66 wins vs all weak clans. I never specified who we went against.

Even WHEN we beat yall, clans would play us like they played uE.

And Lekky we never match Euros bro. ITs we jus dont no questions asked thanks.

IF OUR RECORD AINT REAL AND WE GOT MORE THAN 1 LOSS. WHOEVER BEAT US IN A MATCH COME FORWARD NOW. ONLY CLAN WAS STARZ.

NO EGO EITHER BRO.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2007, 04:10:11 PM »
atmays, please read the posts above you. They are all concerned with your inability to "match" better clans, only scrimming them thus keeping your near perfect record.

You know our talks, when I try to explain to you how to "earn" respect in this game? You don't seem to be listening to me. There are some very good players in this thread, from very good teams and none of them have any respect for you or your clan right now. Try and take their and my advice please.

NO EGO EITHER BRO.

Your last post was ALL ego.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2007, 04:21:07 PM »
atmays, please read the posts above you. They are all concerned with your inability to "match" better clans, only scrimming them thus keeping your near perfect record.

You know our talks, when I try to explain to you how to "earn" respect in this game? You don't seem to be listening to me. There are some very good players in this thread, from very good teams and none of them have any respect for you or your clan right now. Try and take their and my advice please.

Your last post was ALL ego.

IDC anymore

I tried and tried to earn respect form these dudes.  I say nothin. Help anybody that ASKS for help. Help New clans if I can. I respect Starz, Qehs, uE, aV, GT, and other clans that  dont say excrement bad about us anymore.

BUt yet all these other holier than thou clans always got somethin to say. I actually came here and posted what I posted purposly to see who was gone respond to it. Like I guess the first was a Ij DuDe.

Even though i never said who we matched. We only loss starzbut i didnt tell yall we beat starz a while back. I didnt but 2 of my clan mates did. But yall assumed we jus picked on weaker clans. LOL. jumpin to conclusions. I laughed.

BUt I forgot yall know everything.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2007, 04:23:47 PM »
You beat starz once?

Anyway that doesn't matter, read XtremeBain's post again. No matter how much you try and tell yourself its not the case, it is.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2007, 04:35:52 PM »
ok atmays i know that ur in the hip hop and its prolly musics like "intercourse EVERYONE, intercourse BUSH, intercourse SOCIETY"..but comon try to get over it and be more gentil :)
Also no-one cares what skater says..by now he has probably (tried to) made fun of everyone in this community..That's how he managed to be hated by all in this game..:)
so..stop the hate and just read wht others post (read twice if needed)
and, comon, 66-1..............

edit: God i can barely understand what i typed..going to bed now, 2 tired