Author Topic: Possible Organization of a Tournament  (Read 4527 times)

DAMIEN

• VM-68
Re: Possible Organization of a Tournament
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2006, 04:01:02 PM »
well i was planning on having a smaller tourney and if all goes well and seeing as how no1 ever organizes tourneys, i was thinking that i might regularly do this kinda thing. this being a smaller one to test the waters, then move on to a larger tourney. i gather that there is little to no interest in this type of thing, the thread is definetley lacking in constructive input/feedback, so im not going to put my time into it

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2006, 04:32:36 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:47:33 AM by P!nk »

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2006, 04:36:33 PM »
yeah i also want to participate at this tourney. Go for it!

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2006, 02:05:56 AM »
the thing is pink, ive asked for input from the beginning, and have been given complaints. i would be more than happy to do this(possibley on a regular basis) if there was more effort put out by others. i think it would be fun, in the 3-4 years ive played, i have never seen a single tourney actually happen. yea 2v2 isnt the most desired tourney, but thats wut i want to strt with. i thought the 2v2v2 to decide the final 2 teams would be dif and fun but no1 seems to be interested. i have maps in mind, y suggest them though? to get shot down? intercourse that lol. i even offered to design a map that would fit 2 teams o 2 comfortably without it being a box and allowing players to use strategy, but no1 willing to map it. this was just an idea that didnt work out.

swk

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2006, 08:58:32 AM »
jesus damien, don't be such a girl. just do the torunament with a pre existing map.  if you actually follow through with a tournament, that'd be good. you'd get players. don't be such a little kitty