Author Topic: Demo request: d1e  (Read 9289 times)

vLaD

• Autococker
Re: Demo request: d1e
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2010, 09:04:24 PM »
D1E does not matter if it is a private server or not,
it was you since you already admitted it down below.

now give your demo, or committee will most likely vote to get you banned.

also if it is my server give me the time stamp and i will look up his ip 2 prove it.

Again read the whole god darn thread before you post.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2010, 02:38:57 AM »
yes i do. once homie gets unbanned i will remove it. reason i have it up is because i have reason to believe that his previous ban was incorrect. he probably did have the configs but he did not hack. i got banned before for having a z in my configs, so yes there is some incorrect bans applied.

and it is only 1 server. they are prevented from playing from the rest of the servers. the rest of mine have global login 2.

And about the 'read the topic title rick.', you bought up the issues I was posting about, so you must've thought they were relevant to this topic/thread.

Again, you bought up the points so you must've thought they were relevant.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2010, 09:11:03 AM »
Again, you bought up the points so you must've thought they were relevant.

Rick please shut up. so far everything you said is pointless and a waste of forum room. where is knack when you need him. thread starts off right then a bunch of ankle biters come in here and start annoying the crap out of everyone.
and if you look down it was you that went off topic annoying little prick.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2010, 08:04:38 PM »
Rick please shut up. so far everything you said is pointless and a waste of forum room. where is knack when you need him. thread starts off right then a bunch of ankle biters come in here and start annoying the crap out of everyone.
and if you look down it was you that went off topic annoying little prick.

Pretty sure you are the only one annoyed. And like I said many times, you bought up the points, so I corrected and expanded on them.

Coming on here and seeing that you have replied just makes my day that much more special. I believe I have fallen in love with you and I'm pretty sure that I'm ready to meet. <--Now that's off-topic.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2010, 10:41:14 PM »
lock please