Author Topic: Demo request: d1e  (Read 9293 times)

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
Demo request: d1e
« on: May 12, 2010, 08:31:23 AM »
May 12, 2010, 09:30:00 AM

[eX] vs [4fo]

map: shz22

Thanks

D1E

• PGP
Re: Demo request: d1e
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 12:07:37 PM »
Private server

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 12:16:49 PM »
Private server

so? does playing on private server change anything on the terms of agreement? Hacking/cheating is never allowed, no matter where you play.

By the way, now that you are banned (again), it might be better to PM Jitspoe instead of uploading demo's.

related: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=20020

D1E

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 12:25:25 PM »
omfg that wasnt me who played the match vs EX, everyone can name himself as he want .. , because the server is noc connected to dplogin...

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 06:07:52 PM »
Private server

And now you are saying it wasnt you?

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 06:12:41 PM »
D1E does not matter if it is a private server or not,
it was you since you already admitted it down below.

now give your demo, or committee will most likely vote to get you banned.

also if it is my server give me the time stamp and i will look up his ip 2 prove it.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 06:23:50 PM »
It wasnt him.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 09:10:13 PM »

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 09:31:30 PM »
Congratulations, you're the savior of all the hackers and banned players! Wonderful job serving all the idiots of the community who think hacking is cool...  Still doesn't mean you're allowed to do whatever you want on the server, all you're doing is donating your money to hackers, great money waster...

Can't wait till all these people start getting banned for hacking on the private servers.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 02:18:41 AM »
Can't wait till all these people start getting banned for hacking on the private servers.
And those that get banned for giving them servers to play on!

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 02:37:27 AM »
you are both idiots. read the whole thread before you take crap out of context.

in no way do i support hacking in my private server.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 02:44:46 AM »
you are both idiots. read the whole thread before you take crap out of context.

in no way do i support hacking in my private server.

So why are you running these private servers? You do realize that it's a perfect way for banned players to keep playing, right?

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 02:49:16 AM »
So why are you running these private servers? You do realize that it's a perfect way for banned players to keep playing, right?

yes i do. once homie gets unbanned i will remove it. reason i have it up is because i have reason to believe that his previous ban was incorrect. he probably did have the configs but he did not hack. i got banned before for having a z in my configs, so yes there is some incorrect bans applied.

and it is only 1 server. they are prevented from playing from the rest of the servers. the rest of mine have global login 2.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2010, 03:41:41 AM »
yes i do. once homie gets unbanned i will remove it. reason i have it up is because i have reason to believe that his previous ban was incorrect. he probably did have the configs but he did not hack. i got banned before for having a z in my configs, so yes there is some incorrect bans applied.

and it is only 1 server. they are prevented from playing from the rest of the servers. the rest of mine have global login 2.
Take it down when hes unbanned?  Private is private, not for public use for banned players (which seems to be its main attraction from looking who types !private in your channel).  And no we aren't idiots, you're the idiot giving banned players a place to match.

You may have problems with people that get banned, but you may think that homie got banned for something that was incorrect, but there could've been more that correct, alongside the incorrect.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2010, 03:48:39 AM »

But Homing wasn't banned for zgh, which is the only hack that actually leaves traces in your config file.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 10:35:55 AM »
But Homing wasn't banned for zgh, which is the only hack that actually leaves traces in your config file.

i was banned for zgh(even though i was not using it), homie was banned for some other file. but that does not matter anymore lets stay on topic.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2010, 10:24:19 PM »
Lol look at the committee folks come in here trying to rage about the private servers. I dont care who plays this game, If I want to play against hackers on a server I pay for then I will. If I dont mind if someones using a server thats banned, A SERVER THAT I PAY FOR, Then eh be quiet and let us be. I dont support hacking but dont try to rage vlad for having a private server up. Until Jitspoe block private servers than Its all good, especially if im putting my money into it. I can careless how yall feel. We will be pulling the servers down once Homing get back though (Donating money to hackers? Naw! We just let people use the server, when we are not using it.) Until then stop crying. Write a book or something.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2010, 10:35:12 PM »
i was banned for zgh(even though i was not using it), homie was banned for some other file. but that does not matter anymore lets stay on topic.

he probably did have the configs but he did not hack. i got banned before for having a z in my configs, so yes there is some incorrect bans applied.

You're the one that lead it off-topic.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2010, 05:34:54 PM »
You're the one that lead it off-topic.

i brought it back from the whining of private server to the demo. read the topic title rick.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2010, 07:11:39 PM »
i brought it back from the whining of private server to the demo. read the topic title rick.

From all I can see, you made a very relevant post at the begining but then, the rest are all about Private Servers. I don't see when you bought it back from private servers to the demo, unless you're talking about 'but that does not matter anymore lets stay on topic.'. And about the 'read the topic title rick.', you bought up the issues I was posting about, so you must've thought they were relevant to this topic/thread.