Author Topic: demo request of vanity on s22  (Read 6916 times)

CheMiCal

• Autococker
Re: demo request of vanity on s22
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 02:30:17 AM »
ok flip you are compleatly stupid i dont hack at all or have modded maps. and when me and spiders raped u that one time on s22 you said i hacked now thats how many years later? im pretty sure i would have been caught by now. can't belive its been 3 years now that people still think me myers and shk have modded content, stupid idiots. And you know 100% i have modded maps, enlighten me show me your proof tough guy.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 04:02:13 PM »
Simply put "why didn't you give the demo?" If that was the case and you didn't have modded stuff you would have given the demo. I have never given you a reason not to oblige with my request at the time. I was not known to even request a demo before. Yet you and toon both would not. Yet toon was banned for the same stuff am I correct? You were banned for it before am I right? Let me go check to make sure. I haven't accused Myers, yet... and as far as shk goes why don't you go ask him how many times I posted positively about him. Please do not lump those two with yourself. I love the tough guy remark. Made me feel good about myself. You should count yourself special that you garner so much attention. When I asked for your demos last time was I rude in anyway? Did I insult you and call you names? No. You know you hack or at least you did back then. It will come back to haunt you in its own way. If you don't believe read the forums. There is many examples of this in the cheater reports and ban section. Your reputation is all you have in most social circles. Sorry to say but this is one of those circles. You'll understand that some day just as I did when I came to my senses.

Found this for you just in case you forgot. http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=18534.0
Notice how you acted there? Story changed all the time. Wonder what will happen here.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 04:25:13 PM by flip »

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2010, 05:10:37 PM »
Quote from: Snoopdog123 on August 25, 2009, 04:07:38 AM
U PASTEY WHITE KID, ARE U ALLERGIC TO THE SUN LIKE HALF THE DP COMMUNITEE---
Actually I'm very dark right now. It was from my 2 weeks down in the Florida Keys lobstering, then half a week at Ft. Myers beach. Just in time for my weekend to Tallahassee, then my next weekend at Disney.  Thanks for asking :D   Since you're quiting, you should try going to different places and having fun like I do too. Have fun.
AHAHA I forgot about that.... Just for your info Vanity, I've been fishing/scalloping every weekend, in a couple weeks I'll be up in Minnesota for 2 weeks on rivers and lakes, then down to the Florida Keys for a week of lobstering, after that it's to Orlando for a convention, then back home for more weekend fishing :P  Pretty sure I'm still the tannest here with my busy life ;)    </pre-flame preventative post>

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2010, 07:02:07 PM »
I was not trying to create a flame fest, Justin, but I felt it warranted the bringing up of his past for the simple fact it shows that the individual is untruthful, willing to hack, and will try to weasel his way out of it. It's called character. He was implying I was an idiot and I was just simply trying to show him why people would think a certain way towards him. Yet again, Character. As long as he continues to act out as he does why should anyone care about what he says or does? My problem here is trust. He doesn't deserve it. He hasn't earned it. In fact, he has done nothing for this community except degrade individuals when confronted with the truth as to who he is. He did it last time and you can see he is starting to do it again. If the community was smart they would simply refuse to match when his "team" requests a match. Simply punish those around him and make them suffer because of his actions and they will turn on him quickly. I think it is time for Team_x to adopt one of my favorite M7 ideas: a no scrim list. Here is where his com padres will stick up for him instead of doing the right thing, hence showing their character as well. Please. For the love of god, prove me wrong here. 

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2010, 07:24:38 PM »
That's all this thread was gonna lead to anyways, so I just wanted to jump in on the fun ;)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2010, 07:26:01 PM »
In that case........
WELCOME ABOARD!!!

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 06:39:01 PM »
why can matrix post a demo if the cc 3 is corrupted? hhhmmmmm

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 07:04:16 PM »
why can matrix post a demo if the cc 3 is corrupted? hhhmmmmm

Because of the extremely simple explanation of: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=20819.20

Read Olbaid's post. Yes, in this it is only 'Wobluda' but it happened to a few people on CC match 3 too. It's completely random, you may say 'but it's happened to vanity twice and they were both requested' which yeah seems suspicious but it's something that is uncontrollable and it simply did not record. The only way you can turn this into something bigger is if you can find proof from Impactz's demo or some other demo that would make it seem like Vanity was using some kind of hack, otherwise this thread is dead because no demo is coming.

@Flip: Everyone already avoids him because he's on shockwave's team [The other guy who just about everyone thinks hacks and had dozens of demos requested]. The only way I ever got us matches was by abusing my vent admin powers until team's would play us.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2010, 08:45:46 PM »
can i request his 1v1 match from the tourny against DuDe?

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2010, 10:49:32 PM »
you guys dosn't realize how they made the new sounds louder like, its turning into call of duty sound sexually promiscuous persons. i can hear him across the map and when he's close its extra loud. and which one fox?matched him like 3 times

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2010, 10:51:04 PM »
...sexually promiscuous persons...

I laughed.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2010, 11:43:20 AM »
all of them please :)