Author Topic: Demo Request: Juiicy  (Read 28121 times)

SnooD

• VM-68
Re: Demo Request: Juiicy
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2012, 12:06:49 AM »
Allow me to point something out about Mr. Snood.  He "works on his attitude" when he wants something.  When we finally told him a big reason why we wouldn't let him into ThC was because of it, he started acting cooler.  The minute things didn't go his way, he went right back to how he was.  Kind of like how you insulted jitspoe when you didn't care much about getting banned but then started standing up for him when you wanted to be unbanned.
Nah bro, first this really has nothing to do with anything, sorry to say. Maybe you didn't realise this is a demo request for juiicy forum. See the thing is with Gonass is he will post random things in forums that have nothing to do with what the forum is about...:). If I give an attitude to someone when i dont get something wrong then its because you say it wrong or with a huge attitude yourself, please get over the tourney lost and mind your place. THANKS!

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2012, 12:59:59 AM »
Nah bro, first this really has nothing to do with anything, sorry to say. Maybe you didn't realise this is a demo request for juiicy forum. See the thing is with Gonass is he will post random things in forums that have nothing to do with what the forum is about...:). If I give an attitude to someone when i dont get something wrong then its because you say it wrong or with a huge attitude yourself, please get over the tourney lost and mind your place. THANKS!

If this is not an attempt to anger me, it most certainly proves what I told you on IRC.
I don't care about the tournament.  I have refused to play a game for the rightful winner of it and left that up to my team mates.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2012, 02:06:36 AM »
If this is not an attempt to anger me, it most certainly proves what I told you on IRC.
I don't care about the tournament.  I have refused to play a game for the rightful winner of it and left that up to my team mates.
k bro, im going to be the bigger, smarter, and vetter man here and just not ecen care or respond to what you have to say anymore. As I have said before the content you bring up is inappropraite for this thread. I'm sorry I even stooped down to that level, I feel quite ashamed now :/.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2012, 02:37:41 AM »
This thread isn't really going anywhere. Now that Juiicy is banned for hacking anyway, can a mod lock this thread please?

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2012, 02:53:21 AM »
This thread isn't really going anywhere. Now that Juiicy is banned for hacking anyway, can a mod lock this thread please?
please

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2012, 03:44:49 AM »
k bro, im going to be the bigger, smarter, and vetter man here and just not ecen care or respond to what you have to say anymore. As I have said before the content you bring up is inappropraite for this thread. I'm sorry I even stooped down to that level, I feel quite ashamed now :/.

You say you won't respond anymore, as you respond and then elaborate on your response and even provide another.  No matter what you say, your actions prove otherwise.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2012, 04:25:04 AM »
give it the intercourse up gonass... how old are you? stop arguing with him.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2012, 05:13:07 AM »
You have no room to talk, yet you're absolutely right. I'll stop.

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2012, 09:54:47 AM »

At least you are the vetter man and ecen care.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2012, 11:21:16 AM »
K, snood, your posting makes your whole "attitude change" irrelevant. I've noticed your attitude improve, but your posting here makes it seem like it hasn't, and as Gonass stated, you only do it when you want something.

By throwing insults into your posts, when they are blatant lies, you're showing that your attitude hasn't changed. You can't insult somebody using intelligence, if you're not an intelligent person. Face it, you're 15, you're in highschool, you're not this smart person right now. By saying what Nub quoted (ignoring the fact that your grammar sucks) - you're trying to create a reaction. Why do you feel the need to tell them you're done replying? Just stop. Why do you need to add "you're the bigger/smatter/better man etc... just don't respond. Your attitude hasn't changed, because that's how you act, you just type less excrement now around certain people. This thread went off-topic a while ago, but Snood your posts make it go worse, and don't help your supposedly "changed attitude". All your posts in the past few days have shown you haven't improved your attitude, you're trying, though, but failing. _Grow_up_

Also - stop bringing up the tourney. 1) You never won 2) Your teammate got banned, so likely DID cheat during it, whether you believe that or not 3) It was ONE tournament, stop bringing it up in every post. Nobody is jealous that you won the NA side of a tournament. Plus, if I had a 3rd, you wouldn't have won. ;)

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2012, 03:39:05 PM »

I'm sorry, but I kind of find it funny that you call yourself "smarter" but misspell "better", "can", and "inappropriate" shortly thereafter ;).

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2012, 03:54:50 PM »

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2012, 06:22:39 PM »

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2012, 08:08:16 PM »
if it's going nowhere why do you guys keep posting on it!!!