Author Topic: Paintball2 Patch to remove pinging messages.  (Read 11847 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Paintball2 Patch to remove pinging messages.
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2012, 05:22:55 PM »
Anyway they should change my ban message or maybe i can't simply count to 4.
Clearly you can't.  You got a simple temp ban for spamming practically every recent help topic with belittling comments which contributed nothing useful and typically derailed the threads.  Instead of just waiting 4 days and coming back with an improved attitude, you felt you were somehow above all that and decided to come back with a new account and proxy every day.  As such, your ban time has been reset every day.  I went ahead and increased it to 8 days, now, since you obviously need some more time off.

Maybe at least it will make Jitspoe spend more time
*sigh*

Perhaps you should think very hard about what it is you're trying to accomplish.  Are you trying to actually contribute something valuable to the game, or are you just trying to be a nuisance and/or get revenge.

If your ultimate goal is to play the game without cheaters, how would releasing "hax" achieve that?  Worst case, we have a bunch of rampant cheaters ruining the game for everyone.  Best case, I fix it all, and you're global banned.

I'd like to focus my development time on features that are going to help bring more players to the game right now.  I really don't want to have to devote a bunch of time to dealing with a new cheat being passed around.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2012, 10:44:49 PM »
<3 jitspoe.  </3 payl.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2012, 01:38:15 AM »
ly2 :) *clap* *clap* to jitspoe. Its a honour sir.:)