Author Topic: Problems with old clans or tags.  (Read 5093 times)

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
Re: Problems with old clans or tags.
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 02:29:12 PM »
No it wouldn't i_am_a_pirate because their old account has been deleted due to inactivity.
really? I thought thats what we're voting on? Or is that because of the GLS going live?

battle

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 03:44:42 PM »
That would cause alot of chaos.

How would that make chaos? I know i have a few clans that i have that i would like to delete.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 04:19:23 PM »
How would that make chaos? I know i have a few clans that i have that i would like to delete.

Just think about it. Also, if you have some clans you would like to have deleted and there aren't any former members, try PMing Jits.

battle

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 05:08:04 PM »
Ummm I thought about it long, and I still don't get how it would cause chaos. Because, there has to be no one in the clan to delete it, so thats ok (won't cause chaos). It will also make other people happy because the clan/tag will be open to other people. The only thing that i can think that would be bad is that a clan could just keep making the same clan over and over. Haha, but i have a solution to that, you could use other peoples idea but in a different way. We could make it that you can only make a clan every (Insert hours/days here). That also might help with all the clan hoppers, heh. This is just an idea :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 11:31:01 PM by battle »

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2009, 11:12:29 PM »
Ummm I thought about it long, and I still don't get how it would cause chaos. Because, there has to be no one in the clan to delete it, so thats ok (won't cause chaos). It will also make other people happy because the clan/tag will be open to other people. The only thing that i can think that would be bad is that a clan could just keep making the same clan over and over. Haha, but i have a solution to that, you could use other peoples idea but in a different way. We could make it that you can only make a clan every (Unsert hours/days here). That also might help with all the clan hoppers, heh. This is just an idea :)

I meant chaos like people making clans and then deleting them and having the dplogin database to be constantly changing. If you want a tag thats taken, and there are no former members, ask Jitspoe because I believe he said if you PM him he will delete it.

battle

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2009, 11:30:44 PM »
And thats why i said that people can only make a clan every (Insert hours/days here). ;)

And I also bet Jits has better stuff to do than that.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2009, 03:29:28 AM »
And thats why i said that people can only make a clan every (Insert hours/days here). ;)

And I also bet Jits has better stuff to do than that.
+1

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 05:23:06 PM »
*Bump*