Author Topic: To skater - RE: To Picasso  (Read 6332 times)

P!nk

• Autococker
Re: To skater - RE: To Picasso
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006, 04:14:02 PM »
My "fat ass band wagon" was not the one that rolled carelessly out into on coming traffic, it was yours.  Now I hope Jitspoe will ban you now for insulting me with the "fat ass" remark.

Well seeing as you called someone ugly recently, that doesn't seem very justified since you didn't get tempbanned. Unfortunately, that post was deleted. If you respond and say that you were kidding, what if he was kidding.

Skaterz: check your PM's, at least 7 people here would pounce on me if I were to say it here.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2006, 04:32:06 PM »
i wanna hear it, so i can laugh :)

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2006, 05:06:55 PM »
Pink if I called someone ugly it is a shock to me and I find it funny you claim so and now the post has been deleted??  Even if I had said something like that, I certainly don't do it habitually.  I think you have me mixed up with someone else and to add, you're not adding anything positive to this discussion. 

Furthermore, it doesn't involve you...  I am surprised you would side with someone of Skater's character and sadly it only demeans my perception of what I thought might actually be a young lady with some form of intelligence and the common sense to see whose really at fault here. 

Clearly you can see Skater is not kidding...  He gets his kicks out of insulting and attacking others and he has done so many times in many ways.

Sad Sad Sad

UPDATE:  I went back through my message archives and this is the only time I used the word ugly:

If I speed and get caught by that ugly stiff necked male appendage slurpin (lets see the cuss filter filter my cuss filter) highway trooper, then I have to pay the ticket for that offense...  I don't get to wait for new legislation to get out of paying that ticket and all of my whining to the judge, calling him names, or accusing him of being biased won't make it any cheaper for me.

I was NOT attacking or insulting anyone on this forum as you can clearly see I was being funny while trying to make a point so your post is baseless.

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2006, 05:30:50 PM »
Are you claiming I don't have any proof? I was already expecting this as well. Jitspoe, could you please revive the two deleted posts Picasso made?

This was the thread of which they were in:

http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=3498

And no, it isn't clear if Skater is kidding or not, nor is it clear if you were kidding or not. I'm showing you the other side of the story, they both deserve equal coverage. And when did I ever say I was siding with anyone? I'm trying to remain as neutral as possible, I don't know what you're drawing from what I post.

And I'm not adding anything positive to the discussion, correct? Well, I'm certainly not going to let you get someone banned for something you've done before and gotten away with.

Oh, and good try, you can't aggravate me like you do to other people, Loial has made me immune to that.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2006, 05:52:03 PM »
Never claimed anything like that Pink... That thread was from the guy who was purposely spamming his annoying, oversized, and we'll throw in "ugly" pictures all through several different threads.  I may have said something like "Jitspoe, ban this ugly fool." but I simply don't recall saying it nor is it in 12 pages of my message archives.  I also said that if I had said anything like that I certainly don't do it habitually like Skater does.

You're not neutral when you pop into a thread and then rattle on about things that have nothing to do with the main subject of a thread and then you're statements to follow could easily imply or make you seem to be on skater's side.

I suppose I indirectly came to the conclusion that you were siding with him because of your statement:

"Skaterz: check your PM's, at least 7 people here would pounce on me if I were to say it here."

Why on earth would 7 of us pounce on you... What do you have to hide?? LOL

My bad for assuming...

doughz

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2006, 06:08:47 PM »
yeah cola, since you're a valued member of the community, I'm sure jitspoe has a valued opinion right there to ban skater from the forums. In response to Picasso, I was under an alias playing with boomer and you called me a member of a socially disadvantaged class, for no apparent reason, and then you banned me...good reason. and then you banned boomer for trying to defend me. Great example of an admin guys.

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2006, 06:21:43 PM »
Edit: instead of explaining myself, which shouldn't be necessary, I'll simply state that my first post was to show jitspoe what's happening in this thread. GT members, CC members, and Skater are all aggravating each other (I'm overusing that word, heh), and he shouldn't be banned for retaliating.

My gawd, this thread has such a boring taint to it, no wonder people rarely post in these. :(

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2006, 06:34:53 PM »
spread love!?!?!?!?!?

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2006, 06:38:08 PM »
PiCaSSo is a tad bit defensive... hmm?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2006, 06:54:17 PM »
Edit: instead of explaining myself, which shouldn't be necessary, I'll simply state that my first post was to show jitspoe what's happening in this thread. GT members, CC members, and Skater are all aggravating each other (I'm overusing that word, heh), and he shouldn't be banned for retaliating.

My gawd, this thread has such a boring taint to it, no wonder people rarely post in these. :(

I agree, honestly. You ban me cause I assume it was picasso? hahahaha

Thanks p!nk.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2006, 07:19:18 PM »
Not defensive at all Smokey, just responding as clear and concisely as I can.

doughz that issue was resolved in a whole different thread along time ago and has nothing to do with this thread.  You're story is definately NOT the whole story and I'll say it again...  Record a complete demo before you make accusations so that you have proof of the complete incident.  Also, let old past be just that... old past.

Pink, I am positive Jitspoe knows exactly what is going on in this thread as he has posted to it also. Also, it is me who Skater is retaliating against even after it has been explained to him that I am NOT the one who reset the bans.

Now here we have the same little magpies who are just posting useless statements that have nothing to do with the thread to do what... up the post count, start a flame? 

Like I said earlier this is a dead horse and this thread, like so many others, needs to be locked so that people like yourself don't have to make off topic posts to it just to take away it's boring aspect...

Bix <3  ;D

/ignore off

Skater, it's one thing to assume and another to out right attack and what's sad is that you're still in denial and still carrying on as if you're guilty of nothing...  I pity you.

/ignore on

Jitspoe lock er up please  :-X