Author Topic: Dont function export  (Read 4343 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Dont function export
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 02:06:16 AM »
So, can't find map is away but here is this:

and here it is:

Looks like it might have worked there, but the game failed to load for a different reason.  On some of the others, the map didn't exist (ie: siegecastle).  Make sure you're saving the map into the correct location.  It should be in c:\bsp\pball2\quake2\pball\mapfiles.  If you save it somewhere else then try to compile it, it won't work.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 03:46:58 AM »
In my case that doesnt work.  I'm pretty darn confident that the bsp and paintball are in there default locations and i've checked all of the files and they link it to the right place.  I think im just gonna do a reinstall of bsp and see what works.

His error messages are kinda the same as mine except that i dont have the joystick thing.

M-A-Zing

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2008, 11:53:59 PM »
I had that Problem too but all that needs to be done is to put a folder named inprogress into the C:/games/paintball2/pball/maps

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2008, 01:59:58 PM »
yeah, same with me. I just put up with it. It's no big deal - I just mucked up the folders when I downloaded it and can't be bothered to re-download it

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2008, 06:33:41 PM »
But its a waste of time.  I DONT LIIKE WASTING TIME.  Re-installing it doesnt work.

sk89q

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 12:36:07 AM »
Still having the (socket) problem? Trying uninstalling either b21 or Vista; that fixed it for me [for now].

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 08:15:02 AM »
Install/move pball2 and bsp to folders in your documents folder, and change the files in the bsp tutorial. Sometimes windows doesn't like the program not being in the documents or programs files folder.