Author Topic: s0ul0 takes a shot...  (Read 4813 times)

MuFFDiVeR

• PGP
Re: s0ul0 takes a shot...
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »
Bix I would like to add, 2 losses were from All-Starz considering I was involved in the two matches (documented screen shots). We look forward to matching your team in the future maybe when we are more active. All-Starz  has great respect for your team and many other teams in the community.

Cheers !

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2009, 03:20:37 AM »
Aaaaand we have 12. Someone's lying already =\

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 06:55:13 AM »
 Back to topic: both(soulo, tini) seem pretty pathetic to me :D

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 02:30:51 PM »
 please change topic title to " S0ul0 Needs Shot" lol

s0ul0

• Stingray
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2009, 04:34:49 PM »
lol sorry after posting this, i forgot to check back in, so here are my responses, i hope to get even more flames from my responses FYI.

wow ur so egotistical. best at 4 mods? LOL    I'm sure if it wasn't you, DT would have many idiotquotes out of that log.   I don't even know why you posted this, but to allow me to laugh at what you say in that log.

jusu is just mad because he has yet to conquer A game, let alone four of them. pfft kid, your a dime a dozen like the rest of these n00bs, why dont you rage quit the pub some more you softie ;D <- haha

s0ul0, I was rude to you when you first came back to dp, and I apologize for that.  I think you are a great jumper and have skills in rushing and grabbing the flag.  You don’t not play smart in actual game play with a team, which is unfortunate.

and to think I played this idiotic way in the entire 1vs1 against you, and you still got beat what 50-27 I think it was?
and by the way, if you feel you stand a chance a second time around? this is an official call-out on [3iob]Tini, if you got the balls to play me again..... if not, just close this thread, tuck your balls and pen1s in and walk away.

Don’t post slander about me, when I defended yourself against other players in the community. 

I don't need your 'defence', you can hardly defend yourself without sounding like a moron. you will just bring me down to your level.
and P.S. never call me your italian brother again. Disgraziato.

Another reason why soulo has no life!! First he goes on webcam, pm's little kids such a nick123 to go to the link to watch him on webcam, then asks them to go on webcam. Creeeperr.

you dumb kid, your lucky i'm even responding to your lies and idiotness
1. i was on cam with unibonger (he was showing me 3d studio max9 modelling), he went afk so i invited you kiddos
2. you didn't enable your webcam cus your a pimply faced little turd

in our 1v1 yesterday you was neggg and lost. MyeRs 1 soulo 0 .... unless you count matches.. MyeRs 231413 Soulo 0

3. post the demo if you beat me 1vs1, thought so nub. moving on...

PS: [14:00] <NICk> Yeah it was him and his mom smoking weed, on web cam.           <--- Shiiit thats pretty cool. I've always wanted to smoke with my mom on webcam for little kids.

actually my mom doesnt smoke, she just tolerates it.

Soulo is actually one of the better players of this game.

lol@tini

thank you

Hahaha!

When will you finally realize no good team wants you soulo? That will never change.

a good team? you got kicked from a team who hired tini, someone who gets capped 4 times in a 1vs1 on shaz22. i think you know what that says about you.

Soulo = Bad

Dont know why you take shots at people. You are not good.

I thought you was decent until I played with you.

lol atmays, why would you reply to this? you know you can't beat me in digital paintball or urban terror (the game i played before i came back to dp). i actually came back because THC (the clan atmays and madman are in for urban terror), told me that i suck at DP and wont come back because ill get owned. well bro here I am, im back and you cant beat me. what now

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 05:06:01 PM »
Yeah cuz 1vs1 means so much, you're really good for winning one of those soulo

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 05:12:42 PM »
lol atmays, why would you reply to this? you know you can't beat me in digital paintball or urban terror (the game i played before i came back to dp). i actually came back because THC (the clan atmays and madman are in for urban terror), told me that i suck at DP and wont come back because ill get owned. well bro here I am, im back and you cant beat me. what now

1st, I was in Basic training when you was in THC, ANd I didnt know you use to play this until Kaos told me AFTER I argued with you that one night.

2nd, You do suck at Dp. You look alot better when you can win with a TEAM, 1 v 1 means nothing, and Im pretty sure I can beat you in that to, I just rather not do them, waste of time.

3rd, You still havent proven the guys from urban terror wrong. You came back to Dp and most of the community thinks you suck. HMmmm.  

4th, Why do you bring other games into the picture when you try to prove you better than someone? All that matters is how bad you suck at Dp. WHAT NOW GUY, OUYAY ITCHBAY MUAHAHAH Erhmhm Humina HUmina HUmina Giggity Giggity.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »
Tsk tsk, soulo didn't reply to my post.