Author Topic: An eR33t production.  (Read 17385 times)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
Re: An eR33t production.
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2009, 07:26:37 AM »
Two totally different issues.

I honestly stopped carring what will happen with er33t cup. If they don't want whole community to compete in fair conditions, we don't have to participate. It's that easy.

I stated my opinion on map, that's it.

Now, did you study psychology or something similar or even talked to me before stating what's MY perspective? Seriously, you expect that every person is going to like this map? Just because you like it?

Also, where's the rudeness in my comment? I stated, and you didn't quoted, that:

I was referring to PBcup named maps, not to er33t cup that's incoming.

I stated my point of view, generally I don't like the map. And people should understand (good mappers) that they won't allways make a map that all of the community likes. It's a separate issue that has nothing to do with their mapping skills.

So Viper, you obviously didn't read whole thread, or information went into your head and was panickly trying to find the brain.

I hope you wont consider this  me being rude as well, rather sarcastic, but who knows. Take it as you like it.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2009, 08:25:36 AM »
Too late for Ij...i think it was 50-4ish against er33t on our first time ever playing the map.  Magnet kept getting lost.  Great map, new spawns kept messing me up because I'm used to the original 2fort5 spawns.  Plus whats with the broken down wall that you cant get through to the two high side areas in mid.  Those two spots seem somewhat pointless seeing as how you can't get to the base through them.  Other than that, fun map, good pace.  Looking forward to playing it in PBCup

You can get to the base through them, there is a jump. Ill show you it tonight supermoneky.

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2009, 10:47:50 AM »
You got it, i didnt read the whole thread, just a few opinions of some players.
But sorry to say that this map isnt campable. And that map is clearly one of the best map in dp.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2009, 10:16:41 PM »

The name of this game is Digital Paint: PAINTBALL 2 , not Who-can-cap-faster-without-seeing-his-enemys....

One of the smartest things I've ever read on this forum.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2009, 12:47:46 AM »
I must agree there. It's easier to sit and wait. And than to call it ˝tactic˝.

Camping/lining/lucking > 1on1, 1on2 where you actually must do something.

Digital Camp: Campball 2.

But, different players, different style.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2009, 01:06:48 AM »
Lmao, I would love for you to camp and line while playing us on that map.  You will notice quite quickly it won't work out, unless you are more ignorant than you already seem.

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2009, 06:20:05 PM »
At first look I was really really angry that this map was made.  I thought it would play extremely horrible.  I am very happy that I was wrong.  I have now played on the map in a few PUGS and like 3 matches, and it really plays quite well.  There are definitely some strange looking areas, but all in all, the map looks really good. (Especially with hi res textures) Good work er33t.  You successfully ported a TF map to the DP2 style :)

- Cusoman

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2009, 04:26:45 AM »
OT: why the hell are you unbanned ?

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2009, 06:22:50 AM »
OT Response: I served my ban time :)  I have been unbanned for like 3 weeks now

On Topic: I keep matching on this map and It just keeps getting better.  I have both won and lost on it, and your team really needs to be firing on all cylinders to come out on top.  GOOD WORK :D

-Cusoman

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2009, 07:14:22 PM »
If you don't care about how the map looks, you should really give the map to somebody who does, so he can spend a couple hours fixing texture alignment.  It really bugs me that you skipped beta and there texture issues in almost every screenshot you posted (the bridge area, especially).

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2009, 10:17:16 PM »
If you don't care about how the map looks, you should really give the map to somebody who does, so he can spend a couple hours fixing texture alignment.  It really bugs me that you skipped beta and there texture issues in almost every screenshot you posted (the bridge area, especially).

See this.

At first look I was really really angry that this map was made.  I thought it would play extremely horrible.  I am very happy that I was wrong.  I have now played on the map in a few PUGS and like 3 matches, and it really plays quite well.  There are definitely some strange looking areas, but all in all, the map looks really good. (Especially with hi res textures) Good work er33t.  You successfully ported a TF map to the DP2 style :)

- Cusoman

You got it, i didnt read the whole thread, just a few opinions of some players.
But sorry to say that this map isnt campable. And that map is clearly one of the best map in dp.

I think this map better then  2fort5 way better

I like the map, maybe to many crates, but the gameplay is pretty decent. I havent matched on it, but my clan has and I've heard no complaints.

Your opinion really doesn't mean anything to me, and shouldn't to anyone else who actually PLAYS this game. That is all.