Author Topic: Abusing people, nazism: C.RONLDO  (Read 9182 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: Abusing people, nazism: C.RONLDO
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 09:14:52 AM »
Shut up. Never asked u. This case was aimed to admins. Just go away idiots.

The only admin is jitspoe so posting it here when he's gone for another week just calls for a flamefest. But what did you expect to achieve by posting this here? You must of known he wouldn't get banned, and if you didn't you're extremely new to the game. This game has an ignore feature if it does bug you, and the only other thing you can do is to inform a server admin who can ban him from their servers if they feel fit, otherwise there's nothing more that can be done.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 10:11:21 AM »
Shut up. Never asked u. This case was aimed to admins. Just go away idiots.

you're the only idiot here for crying about racist c.ronaldo. just LET HIM BE WHO HE IS ITS AN ONLINE GAME WHO CARES IF HE IS RACIST YOU DUMB RIDMALE THINGY.

Krzysztof10201

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010, 10:37:27 AM »
I don't cry, Chemical... You are just stubborn enough to continue this pointless discussion, which won't change our minds. I guess you like to call someone idiot etc etc but it's just tiring for me... Well, I counted on something like ban when he arrives again and would be recognized by admin. Nothing else. If not, I won't mind, I just noticed it. No, I'm not offended and the only person offending me for the 2nd day is you chemical. And one more thing. You are more serious now than me, man. Really.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2010, 12:20:27 PM »
Sorry to inform you that you started directly attacking people first. Do not get butt hurt about it if he calls you an idiot. I commend his non use of profanity in calling you names. Although I would love to ban Chemical from everything related to this game he is 100% right in this. You are so hypocritical. You come here trying to pretend like you are trying to protect others feelings. You are saying no one should have to deal with stuff like this but here you are attacking us for having an opinion. GJ. You are just like all the hippies that move to Denver. They run around crying about the environment while they steadily run around skiing and crap. Just like everyone screaming about the Borders here in the U.S. "OMG!!! how dare you make it harder for illeagals" when they have never lived in a border town where the violence is like something you'd see in a European country. Get over yourself.  

Feel free to check this link to see what I deal with from the same guy.
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=21126.new#new
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 01:28:35 PM by flip »

Krzysztof10201

• PGP
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2010, 01:48:26 PM »
Well, I am against pointless discussion and this one starts belonging to them. And not me said first: 'shut up' when I had something more to say. If it is not a direct attack, I don't get the definition of it. Oh, and don't call me hypocritical. There is a big difference between defending yourself against attacks, when you are going to save your point of view, and such protests. Your attacks are as equal as mine, there is no difference. Oh, and I said: We should never be abused by such attacks (like rolnaldo's). None of us. If you see anyone offended, react and don't ignore. And it's just your weak sense of feeling such differences that you don't feel any between attacks caused by dissent and those caused by guys like ronaldo.

joonas

• VM-68
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2010, 02:10:21 PM »
Krzysztof, although I know where you're coming from, you're overreacting. Black humor that's gone too far should be dealt with on the spot. Tell him about the mute feature or something similar. It should make him shut up alot faster knowing that an admin could mute him in a matter of seconds without him ever knowing about it.

...Anyway, I really don't see where all this hate towards people like krzysztof stems from. I'd rather play with people that don't want to see others being discriminated than those that do, even if it's just in jest.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 06:48:14 PM »
So neither one of you play with individuals like that? Neither one of you have ever said anything negative about anyone about their color, sex, orientation, nationalism, religion, age, or any of the numerous things people can feel segregated by? Kind of doubt that one. Even if you didn't can we call you biased towards any of the individuals who feel a certain way that you disagree with?

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2010, 09:26:30 PM »
you're right fl1p, the problem isn't them, its us... The real culprit here are those dirty South American's.

joonas

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2010, 10:05:54 PM »
I tried answering your questions, but it's immensely hard to type them right. Could you just tell me what you needed my answers for instead?

Your third question though. If I understood it properly, you're wondering why I reported chemical, right? It isn't because I disagree with him... Are you really telling me that it's ok to use that manner of speech when talking to someone? And why should chemical have the right to order people around like that? Why should he be allowed to throw baseless facts like "no one cares" around? I certainly do care for one. I'm starting to think that if Krzysztof had answered chemical the same way chemical talked to him, you'd have banned him in a heartbeat (I really hope not). It's depressing for me to see someone being treated like this.

"dude just shut up and go back to pubbing"
"no one cares what you think"
"go cry some more"
"you're just some random kid who"
"you really need to go see a doctor"
"just quit the game"

Is there really nothing wrong with any of that?

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=2091.0
Have you seen this?

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2010, 10:00:44 PM »
Well, ok. I won't say anything another time. But YOU really don't get it. I guess that if someone abuses or punches another guy next to you, you will probably do nothing, because you will be scared of being too involved in other's problems. You will be scared to be taken by others for a stupid children. Congratulations, you're clever as hell. But I don't want to meet such guys like you two in my real life. They're just helpless when someone needs help and when I ask them for help, they will probably get me involved in a stupid discussion like: Is there any sense to help me? And it's likely that they would convince me I don't need any help, I'm strong as hell, independent and I can go to hell with myself. Everything with disappointing smile on their face and with think like: What a stupid excretory opening, he has such abnormal problem. But the problem will still exist. But you can go, free and without any luggage of embarassment, you've done your job well. You are clear. Nothing more to say. Have fun, play more, don't care about me and about anyone in your life. No need to reply, guys.

What about that one towards me? I wasn't being insulting him but I got his at the onset of the discussion. Should I just ban both of them to be fair? How about I just lock this right now.