Author Topic: DP Committee should do something... seriously.  (Read 8545 times)

PGPSandman

• Stingray
Re: DP Committee should do something... seriously.
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2011, 09:54:06 AM »
maybe make t shirts with text that says download dp here www.dplogin.com ?
im sure some people are retarded enough to wear those
zimt show online in msn sometimes

Oh come on now I wear a t shirt with the classic atari 2600 joystick and it says represent on it.

PGPSandman

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2011, 09:57:55 PM »
Have you got a girlfriend/wife?
Actually a wife and a 2 year old, own my house and car, work a great job in electronics and computer manufacturing. Oh and spend possibly a max 4 hours a week at most on the internet. Being 40 does have advantages. Before the days of the internet people(kids) actually went OUTSIDE to play until dark, had no fear of being shot at by anyone, we actually beat the hell out of each other and that was IT. Also have played real paintball since you only had a PGP with 12 gram refills, 10 round tubes, paint goggles made by Stanley, and it took 4 hours in the deep woods ro find each other at times. So wearing retro 70s clothing in hindsight makes me darn proud of myself. And I am here doing what I can to help bring this game back not to bash or fight anyone. Amen!

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2011, 11:49:29 PM »
im asking people on the street to download this game is that ok for you haze?
yea respect mon haha

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2011, 11:57:59 PM »
Dear mr. zimtstern,

You are not helpin anyone with your ironic posts, so seriously stop posting. You... you!

H@ze, please disregard those flamers and tell us, what can we do to help??? Maybe we can make a website where people could learn about DP and talk on forums and stuff like that?
tom|Vendetta did something to increase the DP population, i believe he went to a website where games were seen or something. someone whould know which one. we need to take advantage of that...

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2011, 03:36:07 AM »
Actually a wife and a 2 year old, own my house and car, work a great job in electronics and computer manufacturing. Oh and spend possibly a max 4 hours a week at most on the internet. Being 40 does have advantages. Before the days of the internet people(kids) actually went OUTSIDE to play until dark, had no fear of being shot at by anyone, we actually beat the hell out of each other and that was IT. Also have played real paintball since you only had a PGP with 12 gram refills, 10 round tubes, paint goggles made by Stanley, and it took 4 hours in the deep woods ro find each other at times. So wearing retro 70s clothing in hindsight makes me darn proud of myself. And I am here doing what I can to help bring this game back not to bash or fight anyone. Amen!

I asked if you had a wife/girlfriend farq. You bored the excrement out of me and ruined my joke, not cool.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2011, 04:05:26 AM »
haha you're my son... yes that means that i fuct your mother, except she shat you out son. that's why you stink lol tell your stupit bttch mother to wash her smelly as L!O!O!LO!O!O!O!O!OLLO!LL!L!   your mom gave me brain, and her mug looks like a baby ape, so this gut was my saving grace, cuz it covered her crazy face.

my mom gave you brain? Evidently she didn't do a good job, I'll talk to her about that.
You're the worst father ever. fuqking czech kid

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2011, 11:45:50 AM »
my mom gave you brain? Evidently she didn't do a good job, I'll talk to her about that.
You're the worst father ever. fuqking czech kid
brain means blowjob u stupid monkey face.  go talk to her about "that".

DaVo

• Stingray
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2011, 04:06:37 PM »
lol hi Haze, we the slavics