Author Topic: Jitspoe being unfair?  (Read 17280 times)

Spook

• Autococker
Re: Jitspoe being unfair?
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2008, 11:36:32 PM »
He's gonna be banned for having more then once account, we know it was a mistake, but it is a 2nd offense and he's getting off very easy.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2008, 11:37:51 PM »
i hear ya spook. but idk just seems like anything > 8 days is stupid since he never logged into Reaver and had a new ISP...

idk how anyone would have proved it...

Its only illegal if ya get caught?

Hades

• PGP
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2008, 11:46:37 PM »
The lie was he was portraying someone he actually wasn't with another account.  I am using my brain and see this as all being fair.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2008, 11:49:30 PM »
The lie was he was portraying someone he actually wasn't with another account.  I am using my brain and see this as all being fair.

He never lied to me about who he was.. dunno where you get this from. Maybe he only lied to people that were detectives to him when he played as reaver?

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2008, 11:50:03 PM »
i semi-believe the transferred harddrive story... and like i said... since when do people get banned for lying

Hades

• PGP
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2008, 11:55:24 PM »
He never lied to me about who he was.. dunno where you get this from. Maybe he only lied to people that were detectives to him when he played as reaver?

He lied to me right off the back and all of cF also Allstarz and eW I think it was. Constantly saying he was not reaver and only been playing for two weeks.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2008, 11:57:15 PM »
we know this... HE DIDNT WANT TO ADMIT HE WAS REAVER... PEOPLE DISLIKED REAVER... omg... lmao why do u find this so hard...

People hated him when he left... he wanted to start fresh... he just realized livin a lie is too much hard work after too long a time

Hades

• PGP
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2008, 12:00:40 AM »
Running out of steam to flame on this thread either way the ban is happening kthxbai

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2008, 12:59:01 AM »
just my 10cents.. its only a game kids :-) if you hate how its run sooo much, pay for your own server and dont use the login system

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2008, 01:28:19 AM »
The committee had voted 5-3 for an 8 day ban (vs.16).  I was just about to call the issue resolved when I see OnSlaught has posted a thread calling me an ass.  Not interested in another flame fest, I promptly deleted the thread, but he was persistent.  This time he altered it slightly calling me "unfair."  All because I doubted his honesty and left it in the hands of the committee.

So I made it fair.  I bypassed the committee and gave him a standard second offense ban for multiple accounts: 32 days.  Ignorance is no excuse.  Besides, if he were honest and tried to come back with one of his original names, he would have realized it was still in the system.  If people want to come crying to me about the committee's decision on something, I can make it worse.  If you want to get on my bad side, lie to me.

Also, there's a 2 for 1 special on forum bans tonight.  iEATn00bs and Moe_Lester just got a good deal for spamming this thread.  If anybody else feels like pushing the boundaries of my tolerance, now is the time, since I'm not presently in a good mood.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2008, 01:39:02 AM »
Good decision Jitspoe.  He obviously knew that his other account was still active.  And obviously he cannot be trusted as evidenced by the multiple times he has been caught lying to the committee.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2008, 01:53:17 AM »
darkness is mad i quit his clan. grow up

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2008, 02:51:59 AM »
grow up
Guess who this is coming from? :D

DaRkNeSS