Author Topic: clan jerseys  (Read 2209 times)

skitzo

• Autococker
clan jerseys
« on: January 11, 2008, 07:48:53 PM »
a possible way to maybe design your own custom jerseys then send the file throughout your clan to use in a match or something like when you go into a match you type a command and it will display the clan jerseys of all the clans in the match and another option to do it in pubs also

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: clan jerseys
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 07:59:30 PM »
Too much potential for abuse at just about no payoff, in my opinion. Plus, you'd have to download them- they'd be about 3MB each, which wouldn't take long, but would quickly fill up space on one's hard drive and take a noticeable amount of time to download.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 12:56:10 AM »
As much as I love seeing Goatse plastered everywhere when I play CS, I'd rather not see tubgirl or 2girls1cup pasted across someone whom I'm trying to shoot... 

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 08:43:40 AM »
Maybe a little place for a clan logo.

Kaos

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 09:20:36 AM »
maybe u should make it so all we can do is add a logo or jus have certain area's we can edit but not big enuff to do something krazy like a pic of wat y00tz said

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 09:20:54 PM »
Are you requesting the ability to just put little logos on the jersey or a whole custom jersey?  A whole custom jersey could be easily abused with people making them the wrong color, etc.

godzilla

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 11:21:14 PM »
maybe like the tag [when you are not in the clan you cannot put the tag on or you get kicked]

we do this for the logo.

if the clan has a designated logo like the tag.

unless you are in a clan you cant wear one

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 12:08:10 AM »
...I'd rather not see tubgirl or 2girls1cup pasted across someone whom I'm trying to shoot... 
It's like I don't even know who you are anymore. :(

maybe like the tag [when you are not in the clan you cannot put the tag on or you get kicked]

we do this for the logo.

if the clan has a designated logo like the tag.

unless you are in a clan you cant wear one
Then a way to determine what image belonged to what clan would be needed. And to make sure one clan doesn't take another's logo/text/whatever. And why exclude people in clans? That'll only increase the number of one-member clans tenfold.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 03:37:15 PM »
i was thinking more of like names at the top bak below that the clan tag and then (this part should be optional i think) a logo like the whole name of the clan or just a picture that would represent the clan.

EDIT: just thought of this maybe somehow make it so you have two funname menus one for the name and one for the clan tag and it would combine them for you name AND apply the same thing to the jersey like if you made your tag say... blue and your name black put on the top back of the jersey the blue tag and then below that the black name then below that the optional clan picture

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 05:09:34 PM »
I think now is a good time to reiterate that all the work that'd be required to implement this wouldn't have any real payoff.