Author Topic: Feature: clan "logos" on jerseys/skin  (Read 17910 times)

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
Re: Feature: clan "logos" on jerseys/skin
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 07:42:49 PM »
Yeah yeah, reviving a dead topic I know, but I have something to say and I dont wanna create a new topic cuz its related to this

With clan logo's, can we have the logo displayed on the clans info page on dplogin? Or a custom one so we can have some good logo making people show off their skills?

Just like gamebattles do.

Main Logo (Ie: Really hardcore layout with Insignia written across it)
Back/Chest logo: (Ie: What y00tz said)

I think it will attract more players, and maybe get some of the none-clanners back into clanning again

teflon

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 05:44:44 PM »
I like this idea.

Maybe we could use a bit of the money for advertising.  I don't want to complain; this is a great game, but there arn't really a lot of people playing.  Or we could even try a reward to players who advertise the game, like putting it on facebook and tell all their friends to join up.

Again, not complaining.  I love what you big guys up top do. Keep up the good work

blasterx

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2012, 07:19:29 PM »
Wow, if you guys added this...

My name + my clan tag + all the colors with it are apparently too much for the login system( =]tLe[=BlasterX ), and it won't let me use my clan tag with my name :(

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2012, 07:25:28 PM »
Wow, if you guys added this...

My name + my clan tag + all the colors with it are apparently too much for the login system( =]tLe[=BlasterX ), and it won't let me use my clan tag with my name :(

Use less colors

blasterx

• PGP
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 06:42:11 PM »
Well, I've become so well-known on Speed USA that if I used less colors it might just be suicidal :)

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 05:57:19 AM »
This would be awesome if it were actually implemented into the game eventually. It could be a console command, just like "name", then you type your name you could type in something along the lines of "Tag" then the font and colors of choice, or "Jersey" same with the name on the back, "Jersey_name". and if you didn't want to be able to do this at all on your game itself you could do "Jersey 1" or "Jersey 0"

Either way I think someone should seriously start with this, it's been a good few years and there are about 273 positive votes for it lol. Seems like enough time for something like this to be agreed on.(and yes I know this isn't just a matter of wether it should be done or not as much as it's a "how will this be done" issue.